Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tess Is Lifted!!!!

Re: Tess Is Lifted!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Nah I wasn't skeered...cutting one of the compressors off and it being fully compressed is enough for me!
    Uh yeah that was just yeah...

Ok time for my two cents!!!

1) Avy is a great guy, we had a really good time having him over for the weekend! Cant wait to see ya again man!!

2) I HATE coils.....(that one is for you Avy)

3) Thanks to Avy and his parents for the Pizza

4) Sorry to my Hubby for the "nut shot" it was totally unintentional, I swear

5) A sarcastic thanks to Avy for taking the worst possible pics of me and posting them on the site

But seriously, it was a great way to spend the weekend! Especially working in the rain, it was funny seeing Avy frolicking shirtless in a downpour
    I havent had that much fun and frustration all at the same time in a while. And whoever said the front wasnt that difficult, i wish you would have been there so you could have shown us how "easy" it could be......actually now that i think about it.....it probably would have been easier if we had a nice set of compressors instead of the POS ones we had to deal with!!

Katy.....out

i told avy i would come out and help if he paid for my plane ticket...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Maybe if I wasn't such a lead foot I would have saved up enough money, but oh well, my foot is just to heavy lol, ask J he has one to, right Katy! ;-)

You know Avy, I think it's my turn to stop at J's for my lift. It seemed like it was alot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by freefallmarine
    You know Avy, I think it's my turn to stop at J's for my lift. It seemed like it was alot of fun!
    Meet you there!
    They'll help you get it coated, and we'll help you put it on :-)

Man, sound;s like a one stop shop! How could i resist?!

Well I tackled the diff drop about an hour ago, got that done in 5 mine, how easy it was.
    But I have a few questions...
    And excuse teh crappy cell phone picks, camera died....

One, Did I do it right?

And
    Two, Why is one of the old studs painted and the other not, the one that is not painted was on the right, also I notice that the right lower control arm seems to be new, like it has the writing like someone pulled it from a junkyard or got it from the parts department, after 130K you would think it would be gone so that's why I think it was replaced....

Did Anyone else have one painted and one not?

Looks as though you maybe had some front end damage before and the people fixed it, and sold it! If everything is straight and you seem to have no issues out of the front end, I wouldn't worry about it. Next time you are down I'll check it out for paint lines and what not to tell you if it has been damaged before and repaired prior to you getting it.

Diff drop looks to be right
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Yeah, the car fax came back clean and nothing front end wise looked to be major when I looked at the maintenance records.
    So I think if there was something, it was done under the table.
    I have no issues, but it still ticks me off....

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast