Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Tess Is Lifted!!!!

Re: Tess Is Lifted!!!!

if youre putting a heavy rear bumper on, then i wouldnt worry about the springs until you get that sucker on. its amazing what a few hundred pounds of metal 2 feet past the rear axle will do!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    The bumper being off is making it look much higher. When you look at the pic when the lift was just done and then the ones you have now. Look at the front of the rear fender in relation to the rear tire, it has not changed much at all. Removing that bumper has made the back look even higher than it actually is.

It's the same with the second gens, removing the stock bumper and putting a tube bumper on it makes the back look much higher.
    I disagree with you. When I look at the rear tire in relation to the frame, it looks noticably higher in the second pic, IMO. Being parked on the curb may have something to do with it.

Avy, how does the truck handle on the road with it raked out like that? Do you run with swaybars?

It leans like it always has.
    Running sans sways

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314