Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tess Is Lifted!!!!

Re: Tess Is Lifted!!!!

Oh ok. I dug up an old pic from when i first lifted mine, they didnt go anywhere near outside the flares with OEM wheels and 285s

Lift looks awesome man, I wish i had gone to the trouble to paint my coils. Cant wait to see it with new meats
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

That was allll Katy! lol
    are all the pictures loading for everyone cause only half of them are for me

yeah only the first half load for me
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    You HAD to get a close up of my bald spot DIDN'T YOU!

Oh....and the diff drop pic is only showing up 1/4 way for me...anyone else?
    Is this the "bald spot" you were talking about? I wish this pic only loaded 1/4 of the way for me, I saw way too much of J!

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun

Yotafun, the truck looks great especially with the powdercoated pieces. Now get some real man size tires on there.
    My signature

uhhhh... is that a scrotum shot in that last pic there

well done guys
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Avy....check the pics before uploading! I'm gonna kill Katy..

I really can't stop laughing though
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

I really didnt want to be the one to point that out.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

That lift is nuts!
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    That lift is nuts!
    Well, there went my drink onto my computer from laughing!
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

Good job on the install! It looks great!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast