Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insane Surfing Video

Insane Surfing Video

As surfers this is what we live for. I have never seen better footage of tube riding from the water as this video. It blew my mind. Anyway, enjoy and believe.

http://www.surfline.com/video/video_...r.cfm?id=16404
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Re: Insane Surfing Video

Not much of a surfer but that was sweet!

I am not much of a surfer either but I go out all the time and try....LOL

Andy that is f'n awesome. I called Mikey the other day after surfing Point Mugu. I am housed up there during the weeks so I just head down to the beach after work. Not a bad place to get wet you know?

Thanks for the video
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

What kind of wave is Pt. Magu? Has the water warmed at all for ya'?
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

I like it there. Good mix of rights and lefts. Seems like there is always a shoulder to ride even if it is a short ride. Waves do a fun direction change right at the point. it looks like they are going to come straight in then do a 45deg turn to the north which pushs up a a nice face/left.

Views are awesome. No homes in sight. Some buildings from on base. Rock faced mountains backdrop and an F-18 or C-130/C-17 flying overhead every so often. Tons of dolphins playing in the waves suprisingly close to shore.

I don't know what the water temp is but I am really comfy in my 3/2 full suit. Could do my summer suit probably.

I should try to get you 2 on base so you can give her a try.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

I'll be up that way mid-August - taking a family road-trip up the coast. We're staying at El Capitan SB Aug 17th. PM me your # and maybe we'll hook up.

I surf... I don't know how long I will be able to take the mid west. That was so good it hurt.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

What are you doing in Il? Is the town really PLAINVILLE?

Brian Conley is a dick. I grew up surfing with him in Solana Beach. No, but, he rips hard! Those are heavy waves he is surfing on, and that is probably a good sized camera setup on the back of the board, keeping everything centered on sucking out waves with that contraption is a lot harder than it looks!

He's the only other guy I've ever seen at a secret spot down in Baja too. He drives this massive custom F-350 setup with shower, rooftop tent, etc. Now he lives in Tahiti with his Tahitian wife. Surfs teahupoo all the time now.
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Oh and anyone who missed this one!!

http://www.surfline.com/video/video_...d=15077&mv=ncl

Brian is in there too.
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast