Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a "thought"

Re: Just a "thought"

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    There has just been a rash of "feelers" recently
    I think its the fuel prices.
    Honestly I have learned to deal with it.
    I don't feel safe in anything smaller then Tess.
    (gonna have to get use to it once I puck up my uncle's GTI...)

kind of figured ya was, youve always been cool... but seriously, Ive been thinking about since last summer. Ive had this thing for soo long, and YES, Id lose tons of cash selling it, and YES, its a BLAST building it up, if, you call what "I" did as "building" it, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Im probley going to keep it, as Tyler says it his, lol, and it is paid for, but man do I want that Lexus I know if I do keep it, Im still going to put money in it.
    but ya never know, Im sure I would miss wheeling.

Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    Im probley going to keep it, as Tyler says it his, lol, and it is paid for, but man do I want that Lexus I know if I do keep it, Im still going to put money in it.
    but ya never know, Im sure I would miss wheeling.
    lol
    Yeah well at least you wont be doing what I am doing
    Pouring money into the Runner to make it and expedition rig
    Pouring money into the GTI to make it and even more fun DD
    Pouring money into a future Trail rig so I can flop lol!

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    The IS250 would make a really nice *second* car. Keep the runner, otherwise you'll regret selling it and will waste a bunch of time and money finding another one.
    My wife's daily driver is the IS250 AWD. It is a nice ride and I enjoy driving it but I still prefer driving the 4Runner or the Land Cruiser. Handles great, nice power and really good gas mileage when she isn't romping on the gas. But during the winter months it is still lacking when there is a bunch of snow on the ground. During bad weather the Land Cruiser is her DD.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

You can also get an IS300, used prices aren't bad at all - bulletproof 3L 2JZGE inline 6, most had a factory Torsen LSD, good handling, and if you want to throw money at it - a turbo kit to get you 600 reliable hp (over 1000hp possible turboed with a $troker kit)
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

so is there an actual price?
    2005 Tacoma D-cab TRD 4x4

ric IF you eve do sell i would take it back to stock first... i mean for the bumpers you could get $1,000 the lift $300 and two sets of wheels and a set of tires $500 and the cargo box some too... you got a really clean runner and could go back to stock and look like it was never lifted. lol but i know you wont sell it so stop thinking about it!!!!! lol

bobby
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12