Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Alphabet game...

Re: Alphabet game...

Lame aggro fat lady trying to get home in traffic just now, playing a game of chicken acting like you're going to run into the rear bumper of my armored 4Runner, were you serious? Be glad I accelerated a little bit and we didn't slam on our brakes b/c all I'd do is drive on and dust your gold Civic paint off the receiver hitch.

Your hissy 55-something-single-spinster-and-butt-ugly-faced-panty-fit was pure fun for all of us sitting around your car while you kept yelling. If I were you I'd take that Harley rider's offer to let him fuck you after nearly hitting him with your bumper. It's likely the only sex you'll get before you pop a jugular throwing needless fits on innocent bystanders.

As for the motor cycle cop's pulling you over, good luck with that one, I know him and he witnessed everything and not only got my version of what happened, but it was mirrored by the other three witnesses.

Like my wife said, lay off the caffeine and diet pills and chill a bit.

My new project car, a 1967 Squareback is taking up all my time! Saying it needs a bit of work is huge understatement! When I got it...
    -the engine would start without starting fluid or idle
    -the transmission leaked like crazy, one torn swing axle CV and rear wheel seal
    -broken passenger side mirror
    -seized front passenger caliper
    -brake lights don't work
    -turn signals don't work
    -radio doesn't work
    -AC and heater doesn't work
    -slipping clutch

It'll be a fun project! Thankfully I got it for free or I would have just walked away.

Next time I'll try to drive a little better!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Lame aggro fat lady trying to get home in traffic just now, playing a game of chicken acting like you're going to run into the rear bumper of my armored 4Runner, were you serious? Be glad I accelerated a little bit and we didn't slam on our brakes b/c all I'd do is drive on and dust your gold Civic paint off the receiver hitch.

Your hissy 55-something-single-spinster-and-butt-ugly-faced-panty-fit was pure fun for all of us sitting around your car while you kept yelling. If I were you I'd take that Harley rider's offer to let him fuck you after nearly hitting him with your bumper. It's likely the only sex you'll get before you pop a jugular throwing needless fits on innocent bystanders.

As for the motor cycle cop's pulling you over, good luck with that one, I know him and he witnessed everything and not only got my version of what happened, but it was mirrored by the other three witnesses.

Like my wife said, lay off the caffeine and diet pills and chill a bit.

Oh how I wish I didn't have to pay the school $$$, I'd use it to finally get some work done on Betty!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Please don't worry about it, I was loving the entertainment value of it. It's getting more and more like L.A. traffic every day.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrisx
    Next time I'll try to drive a little better!

Quite right, it can be amusing to see people on the freeway... or to make eye contact with a random stranger... or it can be just plain annoying! (I hate the 405!)
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Running around and another interview in the books.

Shaking my head, this thread hasn't been this alive since it started.
    So anyone want to help me figure out whats wrong with my friends CR-V?

Navigator

Tell us whats wrong with the CR-V and i'll see what i can do.. and if you havent already, sign up for hondasuv.com and post your problems over there. I used to have a CR-V and that forum has a similar vibe to this one for the most part, very chill, knowledgeable people. But like any of the big forums, they get mad if you dont search first :P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

U could've had a v-8.

Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast