Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take Over 2008 @ Rausch Creek Off-road Park

Take Over 2008 @ Rausch Creek Off-road Park

Here are some pics from Rausch Creek Off-road Park.

98'4Runner A04A 4:56 OME lift, 285/75/16

Re: Take Over 2008 @ Rausch Creek Off-road Park

Looks like some fun. Any damage to report. I think I'd have some with the rocks, mud and trees.

HEY!
    You made it over to UY!
    Nice Pics, I need to get some of mine posted as well!
    Man NE Takeover was a blast.
    I only wheeled one day, but that's all the truck and I could handle, but still it was def enough!

i drove over 6.5 hours to the park, wheeled two days hard, drove 6.5 hours back. your truck can make it

i lost a drain plug on the trail. replaced it, filled the diff back up and continued. also lightly hit a tree with the r/f fender.

ill throw some of my pics up when i get home from work.
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

Quote Originally Posted by 20005spd
    i drove over 6.5 hours to the park, wheeled two days hard, drove 6.5 hours back. your truck can make it

i lost a drain plug on the trail. replaced it, filled the diff back up and continued. also lightly hit a tree with the r/f fender.

My steering rack is officially shot.
    I was not going to kill myself trying to steer my truck over those trails.
    I am having a hard enough time getting two and from work...

That sucks on the drain plug, I wish I had sliders, I found out I nailed the body right under the driver side rear door.

And I need to get the Bubbuilt painted again, I guess I nailed it hard enough in some places that its starting to rust...

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by 20005spd

My steering rack is officially shot.
    I was not going to kill myself trying to steer my truck over those trails.
    I am having a hard enough time getting two and from work...

That sucks on the drain plug, I wish I had sliders, I found out I nailed the body right under the driver side rear door.

And I need to get the Bubbuilt painted again, I guess I nailed it hard enough in some places that its starting to rust...
    no more power steering?
    my rack is making some noise after the takeover, it could just be the bushings but it dosent sound like it. i have a spare rack in my shed with 80k on it for when it goes. after that rack goes the ifs will be removed haha

My first day of wheeling I popped the rear swaybar link plate and I let it hang there didn't stop me and the flex is greater . I dent my exhaust tail pipe. The second day wheeling dent the tail pipe again, it's the Rausch rocks initiation Next time I'm going wheeling I will be more protected.

Hey Brian, It's nice to meet you @ Rausch. I learned more about mod, how manny inches your BL? is your tires rubbing at the back penders?

And Avy, Nice to see you and your 4R. I've been member since Jan.2008 I don't post much. I seen your 4R here before. Did you receive the parts from Steve to get your front level with the rear. I will see you guys next year at Rausch.

98&#39;4Runner A04A 4:56 OME lift, 285/75/16

hey it was nice meeting you at takeover as well. whats your real name again? i have a 1"BL. my tires do rub the fender flares at full stuff in the rear and a little bit of the plastic cover for the fuel filler tube, but only with the 34"s the 33"s were fine. i kept popping my L/R fender flare off the body and it was hangning haha. i took a large hammer to the firewall fender area up front to clear the 34"s but it still kept catching the fender flare and making noise at full stuff.

i wanted to wheel with you but i was draggin my truck over rocks and pushing it hard for both days

tomorrow i need to bring my truck to work and do an alignment and replace my torn steering rack boot and smash my gas tank a bit so my rear diff yoke stops rubbing on it, so i can go wheel this weekend.

hopefully you and yotafun (forget your real name too sorry ha) will be there next year with lockers and more protection so we can wheel together

You bet I 'll be there ...with lockers, skid plate and diff. armore. How did you fit 34"...do you have suspension lift?

My name is Eric
    98&#39;4Runner A04A 4:56 OME lift, 285/75/16

Quote Originally Posted by 4X4snowRunner
    You bet I 'll be there ...with lockers, skid plate and diff. armore. How did you fit 34"...do you have suspension lift?

My name is Eric
    i have around 3" up front via tundra springs and about 4.5 in the back with land cruiser coils. the rear coils are a little larger than what people normally use from land cruisers but with all the extra weight i have when loaded for wheelin it looks perfect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast