Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: York for the 3.4 liter

Re: York for the 3.4 liter

I love those pics.

If you can't fill tires with your supercharger then you're not running enough boost.

Re: York for the 3.4 liter

A little update to this thread and project. I did an oil mod to the compressor over the winter. The mod is blocking an oil passage to keep the compressor from discharging oil in the lines. In doing this you need to vent the crank case. Finally got some time to put a couple parts together and vent that case.

It looks like none of my pics work with vBulletin. Here is a photo dump of my install in no particular order.

Not sure who you use as a host, but if it's photobucket replace the [img width=....] with a plain [img] tag.

and thanks for the pics! If I can find one cheap I might go that route!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Does the company that made the original mounting kit still in business?
    I'd still like to do this on both Runners.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Not sure who you use as a host, but if it's photobucket replace the [img width=....] with a plain [img] tag.

and thanks for the pics! If I can find one cheap I might go that route!
    Sean,

Was scanning through this thread, I have one for sale. It came off a 76 BMW. I don't know if it works. $40 if you want to buy it. If it doesn't work, I'll refund you. It was used in an R12 a/c system fyi.

Coming up to pismo? I'll think about it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sean,

Not 100% sure, but was not planning on it right now. But we are somewhat close to each other, so maybe we can meet up sometime if you want to check it out. I'm about 1/2 steam cleaning off the grime

It would be nice to see you Bob.

The Yorks are easy to check. Put 12 volts to the wire and the clutch should engage. Then put your finger over the discharge port and turn the pulley by hand. It should pressurize and burp out air.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast