Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Featured Member Submissions for November 2008

Re: Featured Member Submissions for November 2008

And he is moving to the same state I am in now!

ok ill try again this time...

1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Good pics chap. Who pulled you out ?

Hey now I didnt need to get pulled out once! Well besides the time I tried to go through the deep hole and decided it was a little too deep and I couldnt back out all the way due to a little ledge...

No prob though because this guy was here too help...

And a line up pic for fun...

1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Sorry Chappy, thats an automatic DQ for posting a pic with a recognizable jeep in it. And I was gonna vote for your rig too. :P
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Hey I was told there was going to be an FJ there! I was not warned of the Jeep! And I swear my girlfriend does not drive a Jeep either! Oh crap I'm screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    Sorry Chappy, thats an automatic DQ for posting a pic with a recognizable jeep in it. And I was gonna vote for your rig too. :P

Keep em coming guys! Times almos tup. Gonna lock it down and let the voting begin on.... Wednesday Oct 22.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

^^ Which ones you runner
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    ^^ Which ones you runner
    HIs is the second gen.
    My signature

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast