Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Annual Pismo 4runner Jamboree Pics

Re: 6th Annual Pismo 4runner Jamboree Pics

only pic uploaded right now (and only cuz its my new myspace pic) i'll get the rest later.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

dame it looked fun. hope to come out next year
    chicks dig body damage<br />86 pickup

AutoShop

I had a blast out at Pismo. Minus the fact that our whole group was sick except for Dan. Dan is a super human!! I got a UY shirt from Lance. I should probably give him a hand job for it. Hahaha!

Wow!
    What a great time!
    Can't wait till next year!

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the event cause I was to busy driving or BS'ing around.
    But I hope to gather enough pics from you folks to make a mini video of the trip.
    If anyone did take any vids please PM so I can try to get a hold of those from you to put in the vid.

It was great to meet everyone.
    Lance and Chris thanks for the Night ride.
    It was awesome up until we had to dig out the F250..
    Hope your recovery is quick Lance, and hope you get your suspension tuned quick.
    Chris, tell April it was great meeting her for the short time I did.
    Hopefully soon we will be able to do more trips once I get out there.

For the rest of the UY family, it was great to meet the west coast branch and hope to see a lot more of you in the future.
    Being with everyone felt like home and I really can't wait till next year.

Thanks to all vendors again for you contributions to the event.
    I actually have Total Chaos Products to go on Tess!
    Just have to get some upper a-arms and sway-away's and then I will be almost as cool as Lance and Bruce, who unfortunately we missed Bruce this year.

Another Huge thanks to Jenn and Justin for the great hospitality, even though they put Dan an I to work, though it was my pleasure since I will be working on them even more in the future.

And to the UY family, it was great to meet a whole new branch of the family.
    I hope in the future I will be able to wheel with everyone more.
    I felt at home with everyone and can't wait to be a permanent fixture on the west coast.

Again HUGE thanks to everyone and can't wait till next year! w00t w00t!!!

i have a bunch of videos avy, ill get them to you somehow. pictures to come up tonight, gotta delete the blurry ones... haha.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I call first dibs on an empty bed for next years event . . . who wants to sponsor sleeping quarters (or the floor) and a spare seat for an ex-pat Californian?
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Another great Pismo meet, thank you Chris and Lance for everything you did to make this event a success. It was great meeting everyone and thank you to all the help me out in the dunes. I will post pics soon.
    2005 T4R Silver SR5 V6 4WD with Mods!<br /><br />IFS 4WD Conversion done!

Well so far I am rather disappointed in you guys. I mean, there really hasnt been any good jumping pics yet. Aside from Justin in his truck that is. So what, Bruce and I dont show up and thats it? Hell, if I had been able to come I would have showed you guys up in my Touareg, and it rolling on 20's! Haha. Just kidding. Well, kind of.

Anyways....... looks like I definitely missed out. I was thinking about it the whole weekend. Haha. Hopefully things go as planned and I will be there next year with something long traveled. Not sure what it will be yet, but it will be a Toyota for sure. Very possibly a 07+ Tundra with Total Chaos goodness. I need a full size truck, and why not one with LT. Werd.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Hey, its not my fault my pig weighs twice as much as the pickup!
    My signature

No excuses! You should have jumped the Van.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast