Thread: Fender flares

Fender flares

I own a '97 sr5 with black fender trim (looks identical to bobs atwww.4runners.org I recently removed my running boards in order to install sliders. I was wondering if anyone knew the part number for the front fender flare extension/mud guard. I don't want to leave my rocker panels exposed to road debris and salty sand blasting in the wintertime. If anyone knows the exact part number and ballpark price I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks, Taylor
    '97 SR5. OME 906 rear, Toytec Bilstein coilovers w/facory springs. 265/75r16 Good year duratracs.

Re: Fender flares

Check with Rafa @ Northridge Toyota Parts.

NTP has thier own subforum here at UY, and are one of our featured vendors.
    You can post a parts request over in that forum, and he can give you the part number, and an exact price. I can just about garuntee it will beat the price you will find from any other OEM Toyota Parts place, anywhere!!

Here is a link over to thier subforum in the vendors section!
    http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...26&board=146.0

Happy Hunting!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Fender flares

I will check my flaps tomorrow, I had to order the same ones, I will get teh numbers for you.