Howdy y'all, I am looking for a 4x4 and have been for a while now. I started out looking exclusively for an American brand such as Ford or Dodge, but after my parents switched from a Dodge to a new FJ and we went out wheelin around a few times I have decided that a Toyota is the directoin that I need to head in. I've been looking around without much luck for a month or two now, everything I find is either beat to hell, or its too expensive for its age. But last night while looking on Craigslist I think that I found a good deal.

Its a 1993 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab, 4x4, V6, 128k miles, Sunroof, A/C, Power windows, Power Locks, SR5, CD/casette deck, and its a Automatic. The asking price is $3,500 and that seems fair to me but I have yet to call the owner and see if there is anything wrong with it (the Ad says that it is in great condition, but then again they all say that )
I just got a call that my loan has come through but it will take a day or two to clear. So this weekend if it is still available I'll give the guy a call and go from there.

So if you are still reading this long-winded first post, do you have any words of advice for me? If the truck is still available and I do go look at it what should I look for (problem spots etc.)?

Thanks for the advice(hopefully)