Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Morph

Re: Morph

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    looks awesome.
    Curious, under flex do the radius arms hit the shocks?
    Nope. Nothing hits anything on the suspension, which was a huge relief, let me tell you. You can plan and plan, but in the end, reality can bite you in the ass. I was happy that nothing hits. There is roughly a 3/4" gap on the compressed side.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Nice.
    I was thinking today.
    If I get a 1st Gen, there is a guy in south jersey parting out a 97 like mine,
    I was thinking about your page and how it would be interesting to incorporate the rear axle, suspension and all from the 97 into the 1st gen.
    I love the flex in Tess now, it would be awesome to get that in the 1st gen too.

Good work dude.

I still have some rock lights and assorted truck bits sitting around up here. Anything you need?
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Good work dude.

I still have some rock lights and assorted truck bits sitting around up here. Anything you need?
    I think i'm pretty set on rock lights. I still have all my old ones. They are just farther down the priority list to get back on.

Got my sliders finished and on.

Looks fantastic dude, well done.

Hope things are good otherwise.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Thanks man.

Things are great right now. Hope things are looking up for you too!

So does this mean it's ready to wheel?

Getting there.

Still needs storage for the rear so I can carry tools and spares. And I'd like to get the belly pan done at some point. I got it cut out this weekend, but then ran out of O2 on the torch, so time to find some plasma to cut with.

Those sliders look great! I really like that design.
    My signature

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast