Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Super 11

Re: Super 11

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I made it back. Thanks to all the SD crew for the hospitality and to Mikey for the carne asada and Pat for the 2nd dinner Korean bbq. More later....
    And one more before I forget, thanks to Josh for the Bastard Ale and the creme brulee!

Bobblehead Jesus Rocks!!!!
    My signature

Bobble-head Jesus and I would like to thank Josh for being an excellent trail partner. It would have been a slow, lonely Jeep-fest without ya. Thanks for taking pics and video and making fun of echoing cbs and the thunderhorse tire cover. Thanks for the ride to the gas station too.....DOH!

It was awesome seeing everyone and I will do my best to be less of a stranger. Thanks for accepting my stinky hippie friends and letting us indulge in all the amazing food. Korean BBQ was the best I've had yet!

As a special note to the kids.....don't pick up beer bottles at the edge of a fire.
    T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy

wait let me guess...you were drunk? lol its not funny and i hope you will be ok soon, but isnt it wild what we do after a few beers?

looks like everyone had a great time over there! i was wanting to go but i had to work saturday.

I was such an

I thought I could make it to Golden Acorn..... I was almost right.

T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy

I'm going to assume that's Josh's pic of you putting gas in Deathrunner on the side of the freeway.
    My signature

I had a blast and it was totally worth the long drive. Jack had a blast with all your kids and next year I'll have to bring more Lightsabers.

Highlights:
    Being regeared and actually using OD on the way down.
    Going on a "jeep run" with a group of seven toyotas.
    Getting to play with my lockers.
    Watching Andy jump out of his skin when we got "buzzed" by one of the Blue Angels
    Playing in the dunes.
    Carne Asada, Bastard Ale, and Creme Brulee (sp?) for dinner.
    Having Jack play so hard, he was asleep right after dinner.
    Raffle sucked for us. (Goes to a good cause though)
    2nd Dessert of Korean BBQ
    Fun with fire and the failed protection of my tent.
    Hanging with a bunch of cool and funny guys around the fire, and trying to figure out how to "get" Mikey for all the "desert tire shine"
    Fartruck donuts and the resulting resetting of a tire bead
    Sunday's run and recovery session

Pics:

Good thing I was there to recover these guys. Actually, it was such a hard pull, that I had to anchor Fartruck.

Camp Toyota

My signature

Sweet! Looks like fun!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

:drools:

Wish I could have been there.
    One of theses days.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

Hanging with a bunch of cool and funny guys around the fire, and trying to figure out how to "get" Mikey for all the "desert tire shine"
    dont worry chris my wife got him back for you
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/docadw/offroad/super11/086.jpg[/img]
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

that's a truly great pic haha!!!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast