Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Featured Member Submissions for March 2009

Re: Featured Member Submissions for March 2009

Come on guys!! We need some new people stepping up! Anyone can win this!! heavily modified, or completely stock mall crawlers, post em up!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Should we just start snagging a pic from someone and nominate them?
    My signature

Will a three year old pic count? If so, I'll post up a picture of my 4Runner when I get back to NC (in Nebraska now).
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

just post a picture of yourself to hold your spot till you get back to NC
    My signature

yeah
    come on
    we have to have more member
    i know we do
    where are the trucks?

Ric? where is your new Runner?

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    just post a picture of yourself to hold your spot till you get back to NC
    Will this 3 year old pic of me work?

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

[img width=800 height=532]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z288/jnjhargrove/UY%20Calico%20Run%20Feb%202009/DSC07615.jpg[/img]
    shes a 96 with the 3.4 and an auto trans. i bought it with 180k on the clock to go see the beautiful desert out here and explore mines. she had a few dents and a motivated seller but was in great mechanical condition. its my first 4x4 and i was in awe of where it would take me. my buddys and i would load the grill in the back with a few cases of water and head out onto the dirt roads to destinations we had scoped out on google earth. then i saw a cleghorn run posted on yotatech by scuba. i was surprized to see it was just down the road, so i thought id check it out. that literally set the wheels in motion for me to this great hobby/sport we all enjoy.

specs are in signature. she is not the most equipped here but i enjoy the heck out of this rig.

p.s thanks Jenn for this crazy looking picture! that was a fun moment

Nice pic, it looks like you started to get light on the driver front tire as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    Nice pic, it looks like you started to get light on the driver front tire as well.
    that canyon wall wants my green paint in the worst way haha. its had two chances now and both times i just barly made it. it was about as tippy as ive been. im thinking about front sway disconects to allow the low tire to droop further and maybe stop that bounce effect

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    that canyon wall wants my green paint in the worst way haha. its had two chances now and both times i just barly made it. it was about as tippy as ive been. im thinking about front sway disconects to allow the low tire to droop further and maybe stop that bounce effect
    that and allow that front to stuff a little more

hey can I enter the GTI?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast