Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I miss southern cal.....

Re: I miss southern cal.....

I Hate Cali. It has the best weather, local beaches, top of the line trails. In truth, even though I work at the beach, I want to live in the Carson Valley. Carson Valley is just the other side of Tahoe on the Nevada side. I lived around that area for 9 years. Top Rock climbing, Top notch 4x4 trails and free land, lakes, fishing, shooting, telemarking/skiing, cant beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Its mostly the laws and the bad people that keep me away, otherwise its a really nice place.
    Where are the bad people?
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

Where are the bad people?
    The liberals, the tree huggers, the peta idiots, illegals, etc, etc.

I been there once and whoa..my great uncle lives in simi valley iirc is the name of the town. We visited several other areas, san fran, LA, sandiego, etc

I could never live in a state which so brutally denies gun rights, is the single most costly places to live in the US, has the worst laws and restrictions in general and most importantly laws on vehicles.

Im sorry but it aint for me. Truly beautiful place, but I would be happier in montana or Virginia or something.. I am pretty sure I wouldnt fit in either as I am a redneck lol..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn

Problem is though, where else buy California can you get a great burrito or taco at 3am while traveling or visiting people?

try the home of the best mexican food in the states...Texas! why is it the best? because its made by the half of the state that IS mexican. on to more serious items though...

I'm with CJM on this one. give me any state but Cali! to further refine it, give me Texas or the south any day!

i don't need ANY state government trying to tell me i can't have a handgun or that my car pollutes too much. boo-freakin-hoo!
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Virginia or something.. I am pretty sure I wouldnt fit in either as I am a redneck lol..

Haha, the majority of the state is redneck. But that's what I like about it. Most people not from here picture L.A., S.F., S.D. because that is what they hear about. The majority of CA is major AG with small towns. There are massive (bigger than some states) areas that have a very small number of people per square mile.

Also, the majority of the whiney libs, originally came from other states. We should start shipping them back where they came from.
    My signature

The sad fact is there are so many of them sending them back is hard.

I just cant stand the inane laws and rules, NJ is bad I know but I am gone sooner or later.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

The sad fact is there are so many of them sending them back is hard.
    Yes, that is very true.
    My signature

I like VA, especially the Hampton Roads area. If I was going to live anywhere on the east coast, VA would be it. Montana is better though. Hard to top the beauty of Glacier N.P. and Waterton Lakes (Canadian side of Glacier). I liked Cali when I visited, but I was only there for a month. Lots of cool stuff to do in CA, especially for us folks.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I miss so cal too....

tony, socal misses you! so when are you moving back? hahaha.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast