Thread: Anyone running aftermarket seats (Beard, Mastercarft, etc)?

Anyone running aftermarket seats (Beard, Mastercarft, etc)?

I'm curious if anyone is using these types of seats? You see them in Jeeps all the time - the 5 point harness thread has made me starting thinking crazy thoughts.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Anyone running aftermarket seats (Beard, Mastercarft, etc)?

There are Beard seats in my Land Cruiser. I don't have harnesses installed yet, but they are comfy the way they are, with lap belts.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaGirl
    There are Beard seats in my Land Cruiser. I don't have harnesses installed yet, but they are comfy the way they are, with lap belts.
    Now if that LC would just start more, you would be able to enjoy them more.
    A friend of mine shared a site with me on seats that he was going to put into his Colorado, and I was researching some myself.

I will look up the site.
    It can be done, they sell mounting to fit into the stock spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    the 5 point harness thread has made me starting thinking crazy thoughts.
    Glad I could be of assistance I am too interested in this, cause my seats will have to be modified, for the anti-submarine belt. I could just run the 4 link belts. But new seats would be bling. It would be hard to give up my accord seats cause they are comfortable.