Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At what age did grey hairs appear for you?

Re: At what age did grey hairs appear for you?

I have a few of them here or there, started when I was about 16. I cant just say its random, i have some on my head and in my beard.

I sadly also started to bald (both receding and male pattern) at age 20..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

im 23 and my head has a good bit of grey in it now

thanks to Circuitshitty and their bosses

started around 21 i think

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

I had pitch black hair until I was around 32. Then, one by one, my hair began to come in grey. I am about 30/70 now, but because th contrast is so pronounced, it looks worse.

The fact is, I'm just happy to have it. I know plenty of guys that had to pass through the balding stage before they were married. It was tough on them. Now, if my hair needs to be combed, I get it cut....funny, in my high school yearbook there is a pic of me for having "the prettiest hair"

Don't laugh, it's a disco thing.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    I had pitch black hair until I was around 32. Then, one by one, my hair began to come in grey. I am about 30/70 now, but because th contrast is so pronounced, it looks worse.

The fact is, I'm just happy to have it. I know plenty of guys that had to pass through the balding stage before they were married. It was tough on them. Now, if my hair needs to be combed, I get it cut....funny, in my high school yearbook there is a pic of me for having "the prettiest hair"

Pic or it didnt happen!!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

LOL. Okay that's just mean....Hehe.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck

Pic or it didnt happen!!!
    No way are you getting highschool pics. I'd rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

started appearing randomly ~35.
    i have about 20-30 gray hairs, 3 are in my beard. im over 40 and its still about the same.
    being married, getting divorced, a kid, never made it any worse. i still have all my hairs.
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

i got mine when i was 19
    1988 4runner hybrid 44/60 front axle dual inchworms 12bolt rear<br />1972 jimmy 425hp and smog examt<br />95 range rover

White began to appear in late 30's making my dark brown hair much lighter. Now I have about 10% white highlights. And I admit this on my first post.
    95.5 Tacoma 3.4L Auto

Got it to the exact date
    March 074, 2009

Went off-roading yesterday.
    Doing things that I shouldn't be doing made a few grey's start to show.....

Lol just playing, I am still fortunate enough to have all my color pigments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast