Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: tips for buying a vehicle that doesn't run

Re: tips for buying a vehicle that doesn't run

Dude, what kind of vehicle is it? It would have to be a KILLER deal or a really sweet ride for me to deal with all of this.

Haha, 7-8 weeks haha, yeah right!!!! He probably said that when he first bought it and never transfered the title.

Definately doesn't sound like the hassle unless they get their paperwork done.
    My signature

yeah, basically if they have the paperwork, no problem. but im not waiting for a title in the mail thats never going to come. then what?

as for what it is, im going tomorrow to look at another, and as long as that guy doesnt have his head up his butt like the previous 2 (yes, twice now ive dealt with backed dmv fees and less than cooperative sellers, non-op your vehicles people!), then ill probably buy it. i know for the price and the age, im not going to get something in mint condition, but i also dont want a piece of swiss cheese passed off as a car. ill keep you posted!

i really hope i find one soon, im getting sick of dealing with these people!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It's a Karman Ghia isn't it?
    My signature

nope!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I know what it is... but I am not going to tell.
    Someone can try and bribe me, but I aint gonna tell.

All I can say is its gonna be a sweet ride.
    And is def Sean's style.

Yup! I'm looking forward to this.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    He gave it away in another thread, it's an F....
    '96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Sean's buying a Ford?
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Hmmmm...... I have an idea and it ends in "at"

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    All I can say is its gonna be a sweet ride.
    And is def Sean's style.
    Well, if you put it this way, I'm guessing it could be this sweet ride.
    My signature

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast