Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airlift 60743 with LC coils lift

Re: Airlift 60743 with LC coils lift

4.5 diameter, 8.5 or 9 inches in length.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    4.5 diameter, 8.5 or 9 inches in length.
    Cool when I get $100 I'll order my new ones, though I might need to add limit straps the keep the nipples on them this time around. I broke one bag flexin on a trail.

Aaron
    I can, because I don't know that I can't.

ok got the bags in, didnt get to take any pics as i was fighting a falling sun.

and here are my valves, mounted using a stock hole in the bumper brackets:

SUPER easy install, only took me about an hour and that included looking around for some tools i didnt have handy. also took the time to replace some super worn bushings on my upper shock mounts.

truck rides so much better with them in. i have them at about 12 PSI now, and might lower it a bit for every day driving. the spacers worked out perfectly, thanks again mike, i owe ya a beer!
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 08-25-2013 at 06:24 PM.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Cool to see the spacers in action. It' also nice to see the underside of a 4runner that isn't covered in rust. I hate rust and I don't know why, but it bugs the crap out of me when I see pics of people's stuff covered in the cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Cool to see the spacers in action. It' also nice to see the underside of a 4runner that isn't covered in rust. I hate rust and I don't know why, but it bugs the crap out of me when I see pics of people's stuff covered in the cancer.
    Hey Hey Hey! Some of us that live in the rust belt can't help it, as much as we try to tackle it, it still finds a way back.

Anyway, Sean it looks good, you will have to give us more feed back as time goes on
    and you get a few miles on them, really looking to put these in myself eventually.

excellent mike!!! thank you! ill try to install them saturday afternoon after my offroading for the day!
    Good to see you're excited about taking the 4runner out again. So when are we all doing Big Bear this year?

i was thinking maybe an august run. i have a couple of events up north in sept (one being pismo, the other up in bay area) so ill have to see how funds are looking in late summer. also there is a big maybe on a death valley run so well have to see about that when the time comes.

ill have to consult with the rest of the SD crew and some local people and see when we want to do something.

ok got the bags in, didnt get to take any pics as i was fighting a falling sun.
    [img width=600 height=800]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m141/hamiltoncomputers/IMG_0968.jpg[/img]

and here are my valves, mounted using a stock hole in the bumper brackets:
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m141/hamiltoncomputers/IMG_0969.jpg[/img]

SUPER easy install, only took me about an hour and that included looking around for some tools i didnt have handy. also took the time to replace some super worn bushings on my upper shock mounts.

truck rides so much better with them in. i have them at about 12 PSI now, and might lower it a bit for every day driving. the spacers worked out perfectly, thanks again mike, i owe ya a beer!
    Do you have to run that lower puck in there?

Aaron

yes, i needed the two spacers for the bags to fit. if you call them and get the proper size bags then you wont.

bags are working great. ive loaded up the truck with 4 people and alot of gear and they kept the ride height and driving dynamics consistant with the vehicle unloaded.

yes, i needed the two spacers for the bags to fit. if you call them and get the proper size bags then you wont.

bags are working great. ive loaded up the truck with 4 people and alot of gear and they kept the ride height and driving dynamics consistant with the vehicle unloaded.
    So was the 4.5" dia and 9" length correct (I should just go measure the damn thing) not likes its not in the driveway.

Aaron

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast