Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tess Ultimate Solid Axle Swap Planning Thread Take 2

Re: Tess Ultimate Solid Axle Swap Planning Thread Take 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    I am wondering if I could run the ARB off the York compressor I will be installing...
    Yes. You can run it off of a Powertank if you wanted to. Any air source will do.
    Went to WEROCK several weeks ago and all the Ftoy guys were running their ARBs off mini powertanks, like paintball gun size, with simple pressure switches, no electrical solenoids. Very sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    I am wondering if I could run the ARB off the York compressor I will be installing...
    Yes. You can run it off of a Powertank if you wanted to. Any air source will do.
    Went to WEROCK several weeks ago and all the Ftoy guys were running their ARBs off mini powertanks, like paintball gun size, with simple pressure switches, no electrical solenoids. Very sweet.

that would be a interesting set up to look at

Search on Pirate. There are guys using the mini CO2 nail gun tanks for their lockers. I think the best deal were the ones from Lowes (Kobalt brand). I think someone out there makes mounts for the tanks as well (20 oz tank). Personally I'm partial to the york.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Search on Pirate. There are guys using the mini CO2 nail gun tanks for their lockers. I think the best deal were the ones from Lowes (Kobalt brand). I think someone out there makes mounts for the tanks as well (20 oz tank). Personally I'm partial to the york.
    oh still gonna be going with the york, I would just be interested to see the set up,
    maybe use it for my next project....

There are pictures some where of them mounted but here is the Kobalt unit.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656384

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345