Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LC vs 5 star wheels

Re: LC vs 5 star wheels

I loved my LX450 wheels but they are hard to come by and they are $$$$ so I'm going to stick with the 5 star and I think I'll be happy with them. Thanks for everyones input.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    still lovin the 5-spoke.

I love em but the offset... I feel the LC wheels were a match made in heaven for the 4Runner. Not to mention you dropped and ass bomb of money on those wheels so you have to like them.

Aaron
    I can, because I don't know that I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighead
    Mickey Thompson Classic IIs...
    X2

I love mine
    -1999 4Runner SR5 Highlander 4*4 Looking to get it locked!<br /><br />-1987 4runner 22RE 5Speed locked 33 MTs 4.88s<br /><br />-1982 Yamaha Maxim XJ650 58.6MPG according to TankBuch

Quote Originally Posted by jrb23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighead
    Mickey Thompson Classic IIs...
    X2

I love mine
    How did you get them to fit?
    Even with teh Stock 4Runner calipers they rubbed, so I sold the ones I got cause if I went with the tundra calipers (which I have) they wouldn't clear at all..

I ordered them with 3 5/8 backspacing to avoid having rubbing issues and/or having to shave my a-arms.

here's some side shots, you can see how much they stick out

I'm really just looking for an excuse to show her off
    -1999 4Runner SR5 Highlander 4*4 Looking to get it locked!<br /><br />-1987 4runner 22RE 5Speed locked 33 MTs 4.88s<br /><br />-1982 Yamaha Maxim XJ650 58.6MPG according to TankBuch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123