Well, I finally got sick of my old slow computer so I'm building a new kick-ass one. It will be used for gaming, HD video editing, and Photoshop predominantly... The game I'm most looking forward to kicking some butt in is GTA4, and probably Crysis...

Just got the last of the components in today, will be putting it together tonight:

AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition- 3.0 GHz Quad-Core processor of fury! Once I get my water-cooling setup finalized (just need some tubing and non-conductive fluid) I'll be overclocking it to 3.5 GHz.

ASUS M4N72-E SLI Motherboard- Supports AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2, built-in SATA RAID and 7.1 audio.

XFX GeForce GTX 260- 896MB on-board memory, 216 core processors of supreme kick-ass. Can't be beat for the price IMO, and I can go SLI in the near-future to double my graphics power. Also looking forward to CUDA/OpenCL support in the future for video re-encoding software and other stuff...

OCZ Platinum Edition 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR2 800 SDRAM- To make sure I don't run out using Photoshop, video editing, or playing heavy-duty games. The next logical step would have been 16GB I guess, but it would have cost 5x as much because I'd have to get 4-gig dimm's. I didn't want to go with DDR3 because of the price.