Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy Mays Dies Today

Billy Mays Dies Today

Billy Mays dies at age 50.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun...news-breaking/

Wife Deborah woke up and found Mays, 50, in bed and not breathing, according to Tampa police spokeswoman Laura McElroy. He was dead when Tampa Fire Rescue arrived at Mays' house at 2853 Bowen Daniel Drive. Emergency workers pronounced him dead at 7:45am.

The death may have been a result of a rough landing and bump in the head while aboard a US Airways flight:

Hours before, Mays was on board a US Airways flight from Philadelphia that landed safely at Tampa International Airport Saturday afternoon after its front tires blew out, resulting in bumps and bruises to some passengers.

Mays told WTVT, Channel 13, that he got hit in the head during the rough landing.

"All of a sudden as we hit, you know, it was just the hardest hit; all the things from the ceiling started dropping," he said. "It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

Crazy week!

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Re: Billy Mays Dies Today

Geez they are dropping like flys.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I was at work when i heard it and i was like,
    "Is there a celebrity epidemic going on?"

I think the swine flu got to em.
    &quot;Your love for me is founded in a sentiment. My love for you is founded in the body. A precarious interchange.&quot; - Mason Cooley

Glad im not famous right now.

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Im famous in my own mind

I hope the Shamwow guy goes next

I was more bummed about Billy Mays than Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    I was more bummed about Billy Mays than Michael Jackson.
    You're not the only one.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    I hope the Shamwow guy goes next
    X2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast