Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you think your a die hard wheeler?

So you think your a die hard wheeler?

Got this from another forum. Pretty funny although I question his priorities a bit:

It was a Friday morning, and Mike was attending his 4X4 club's monthly meeting. He had just told his buddies that he couldn't make the upcoming weekend camping trip because his wife wouldn't let him go.

After listening to the jeers and hoots and other derisive remarks from his fellow 4X4 friends, Mike left the meeting with his head hung in shame, to go back home to his wife.

Later that afternoon, when Mike's friends started arriving at the camp grounds to set up camp, they were surprised to see Mike sitting there in a lawn chair, tent already set up, fishing rod in hand, and a roast stewing away over a hot bed of coals.

"How did ya talk your wife into letting you go Mike?" one of his buddies asked.

"I didn't have to" laughed Mike. "When I left the meeting I went home and slumped down in my recliner, feeling like a whipped puppy. Then my wife snuck up behind me and covered my eyes with her hands, and said, surprise!!"

When I peeled her hands back from my eyes, I saw that she was standing there naked under a beautiful see-through negligee and she said, "Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want."

"So, I tied her to the bed...... and here I am!"

Now that's dedication to your hobby !!!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: So you think your a die hard wheeler?

HAHAHA, very nice
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Hehe.....I'd have to leave her tied up forever to escape the retribution...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

That is definitely dedication right there.
    Mine would want to come with and would beg me to drive though...

"So, I tied her to the bed...... and here I am!"

Now that's dedication to your hobby !!!
    Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Hehe.....I'd have to leave her tied up forever to escape the retribution...
    That's exactly what I was thinking!
    My signature

to be honest though, i feel as if this is the PERFECT situation in which you can have your cake and eat it too
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

oh thats great
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

That is awesome!!!
    &#039;94 &#039;YotaRu&#039; 4Runner 3.Slo 5mt<br />&#039;03 &#039;Blubaru&#039; Forester X 4eat<br />&quot;Terrapondus&quot;-The natural tendency to gravitate toward the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Mine would want to come with and would beg me to drive though...
    sounds like a great lady,, she have a sister ? lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast