Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJ owner just registered minutes ago

Re: FJ owner just registered minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
    if cash is tight, you've definitely come to the wrong place. it's been known that joining these communities will definitely break your bank because you'll be drooling at other mods to do!

bah who cares right!?

welcome aboard!
    While this may be true, there are also cheap but good mods out there.
    And usually if you stick to most bolt on stuff as to fab'ing up your own you can save some cash.

I mean unless your going to be like lance here and build a chaos rig out of an FJ, then run for the hills lol!

Very nice FJ, I love the rims you have.

Nice FXT. My wife drives one but it's completely stock except for the air filter. I'd love to put some money into it but for now it's our grocery getter and baby hauler.

Welcome! It's good to see another NC member on here.

I like those rims.

I'm Daniel (or Dan...doesn't matter)
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Call me scuba

Welcome Aboard !!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Welcome Jami!!!

Jami and I have known each other for about 6 or 7 years now. Met by both being Forester XT owners. I did have the pleasure of accompanying Jami's FJ onto, I believe, it's first dirt excursion. Nothing crazy, just a little fun in the woods.

One of my favorite photos ever taken, it was an accident.
    &#039;94 &#039;YotaRu&#039; 4Runner 3.Slo 5mt<br />&#039;03 &#039;Blubaru&#039; Forester X 4eat<br />&quot;Terrapondus&quot;-The natural tendency to gravitate toward the dirt.

I'm Fustercluck; but my friends call me fustercluck....

Welcome to the jungle.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Great to make your acquaintance guys.
    Carl, that was a great trek through the woods. I really enjoyed what we found at the top. The view was very nice. I would love to hit that trail again sometime. Preferably in the fall if the land owners still don't mind. Have you been back up there since our little expedition?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailGhost
    Great to make your acquaintance guys.
    Carl, that was a great trek through the woods. I really enjoyed what we found at the top. The view was very nice. I would love to hit that trail again sometime. Preferably in the fall if the land owners still don't mind. Have you been back up there since our little expedition?
    We will definately have to go up there again, we only scratched the surface. The 'real' trail up there is 10 miles and a lot more fun than what we did. I have been back there twice since we were there, it's really the closest wheelin' to me so I think I've done it 6 or 7 times now, and I'm always ready to do it again.
    &#039;94 &#039;YotaRu&#039; 4Runner 3.Slo 5mt<br />&#039;03 &#039;Blubaru&#039; Forester X 4eat<br />&quot;Terrapondus&quot;-The natural tendency to gravitate toward the dirt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12