Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Callmej75!!!!!

Happy Birthday Callmej75!!!!!

Just kidding honey! Happy birthday!!!!! And for those of you that dont know, here is what I (his loving wife) got him for his birthday and this is what he spent all weekend doing

Re: Happy Birthday Callmej75!!!!!

Happy Birthday J! Nice gift.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Looks like a hopping good time!!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Happy Birthday!
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Happy Birthday Dude!
    I meant to call but finally got my cell phone service back....

So when I come down, on Saturday we need to find a trail suited for both my truck and your little ATV lol!

Thanks guys....well just turned 34 and had my first chiropractor's appt. today if that tells you anything! Haha..

Avy...you coming down on Saturday? If so, I know just the 150 acres we were on this weekend. Logging trails cut everywhere! Nice rock hill...bunch of fun stuffs to do!

Ahh I love the air...

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Wheelies? I love a 2 stroke power band....this little 200 will really surprise ya!

Happy Birthday.

Invest in a good helmet.

Oven will be back up this winter and this will be taken to bare frame and everything powder coated. Still deciding on the colors...but it will have an extended swingarm, longer travel a-arms, shocks, tires and rims, and an adjustable axle. Performance mods will include new reeds, reed spacer, jet kit, pipe and silencer, and new air box. Fully powder coated with these upgrades will wake it up a little more!

Oh she has done created a monster...LOL

NEW HELMET to shut the wabbit up....

Thanks Brian

Last but not least...look for next summer for this to be Katy's and for me to have what I always drooled over...a Banshee

Ohhh Banshee, I love them and hate them at the same time. Excellent power but by now the suspension is so dated vs the other quads its sad. Why not a quadzilla..WAY MORE power than a banshee.

FWIW I have a honda 400ex and a Suzuki 230 sport I like very much. Now, if only I could get the carb right on the honda (i give up tbh im doing the dealer) and rebuild the zuks motor..

This acreage, is it possible to ride on all the time. If so I would love to come down. I promised Avy I would let him use my Zuk when I fixed it!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast