Thread: Have a Great 2009 Thanksgiving!!

Have a Great 2009 Thanksgiving!!

You Turkeys!

Seriously, have a great and safe holiday weekend, we'll be off line for a few days while we work on bringing our Thanksgiving gift home (hopefully) by Monday evening. Pics will follow then because I am not being allowed to bring the laptop with me into the delivery/overnight room..

The NorCal's Family

Re: Have a Great 2009 Thanksgiving!!

Well...you're going to have one more very important thing to be thankful for I hope the delivery goes well for your missus and the baby...well also for you haha.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The lady and I have a 20LB turkey marinating as I type! Into the roaster tomorrow morning it goes.
    '96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

Good Luck and Health To the NorCal family!

As well as all Fellow UY members,
    have a very safe and happy thanksgiving
    if your traveling, be smart ;-)

Got two 20lb free range turkeys and some extra turkey legs marinating now, and into the FRYER they go tomorrow!!!

I am already looking forward to tomorrow nights long nap lol!!!

Have a happy Turkey Day!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

happy thanksgiving everyone! i am very thankful for this wonderful community, as well as my wonderful family and my spectacular girlfriend. without you all, i would be very lonely, very stupid, and very bored!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

NorCal, Best wishes to you and your family whilst bringing a little joy into the world.

To all, Have a great and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Be smart, And BE SAFE.

I too am thankful for you all, We have a wonderful community here on UY and I dont know what I would do with out you all.

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Happy Thanksgiving all. Early congratulations NorCal to one of the greatest things, parenthood.

Here&#39;s hoping everyone has a safe and happy gobble-gobble day

this video is part of my yearly turkey day morning ritual - I like to start every major holiday with a dash of cynicism
    *warning: language + some may be offended*
    Thanksgiving Prayer - William S. Burroughs
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread