Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Announcement! :)

Re: Official Announcement! :)

you are in our prayers!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

In our prayers!

Prayers!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Hey everyone, we're finally home and all is now well, we've a couple of follow-up visits and things are better. As for a pic, this is what we've decided to share online. It's funny that while I was offline dealing with the whole debate over posting family stuff online a family member's email and facebook were hacked.

So, like I said, we're going to just share this and when our little bundle of joy's older, we'll let her ask us about posting online and do the parent thing then..at least that somehow makes sense in our minds although I am likely not saying it in print right.

OK, so at any rate, let me take this moment to present our newest "bling" that'll be taking up a little spot in the back area of our 4Runner, little Sara..

She is beautiful! Congratulations and I'm glad everyone is doing well.

As for taking up a "little spot" in the back seat.... Hehehe you will quickly find out that she will consume ALL of your free space (and time, for that matter), but it is sooooo worth it!

i dont worry so much about strangers as i do a few certain people (yeah, you know who you are...)

Sean im outside your window posting this muhuhahaha

congrats dude on the new girlie
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

That's funny mikey. I was outside yours last night. Dood, spandex is a privilage not a right. Especially in pink. And I could have sworn I saw Andy there, hard to make out his face thru the gimp costume.

Back from my massively offtopic tangent, baby is adorable! Enjoy Shane. You earned it!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Congratulations Shane. Opinions are like a$$holes: everyone has one and they all stink, but here's my advice for you about kids.

Splurge to get a nice diaper pail to keep the stink in. Splurg on a new vacuum cleaner in about 9 months when she learns to drop things.
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Small_words
    Splurge to get a nice diaper pail to keep the stink in. Splurg on a new vacuum cleaner in about 9 months when she learns to drop things.
    Done and done already. Also bought a convertible crib that will become a bed later on. We made out really good between the baby shower and our friends at her job.

Now all I need is to finish this school stuff up, get a good job, and look into how to make it back into our own place while taking care of F.I.L. still. I had to move so much out to make room for baby that the garage is a disaster. I'm checking out job markets and property. I think a 2 bed, single bath with a garage is a minimum here, in a neighborhod that's decent and I can wrench in the driveway and/or garage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123