Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Announcement! :)

Official Announcement! :)

Hey, what's smoother, faster, and less of a hassle than doing all that last minute "Black Friday" shopping?

Having this delivered this morning! *Took less than 11 hours!!

Can't stay online, we're going to try to get some sleep finally.

Party on fellas, and have one for me!

Re: Official Announcement! :)

congrats!!! hope mom and baby are doing well!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

11 hours! Wow.

Congrats.

Congrats on the newborn . . . now in typical internet fashion, "pics or it didn't happen"
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Navigator

Congrats man...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

*Oddly enough, and I am not kidding here, I spent about an hour arguing w/ our cell phone provider having them explain to me exactly why I couldn't send a text out w/ her pic in it, and kept getting a "inv/app content" message. Then could send it, but only to mom's phone, then both seemed to lockout for some reason.

Flesh tone w/i the text b/c of our security stuff maybe? Both have blocked I.D.'s maybe that? At any rate, I have pics on the old AS-350 I'll download later on when I have gotten at least an hour's rest. We just finally maybe got a hour or so each of sleep, so there shold be a few sleepless nights after finals week for me to process them.

That and I want to see how we feel about sharing family/personal pics just now. Not necessarily against anyone here, but we got a lecture from someone over the whole "internet-stranger-danger" deal. Momma's got the final say, but I'll see how we can share a simple pic.

Congrats dude!
    11 is nothing lol
    haha baby bro took 16!

Hopefully we ge to see the little one!!!

Congrats again and hope you all get some well deserved rest.

Congrats!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn

That and I want to see how we feel about sharing family/personal pics just now. Not necessarily against anyone here, but we got a lecture from someone over the whole "internet-stranger-danger" deal. Momma's got the final say, but I'll see how we can share a simple pic.
    My wife has feeling about this too. She's made me take things off my Facebook and even sensors her blog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast