Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, noob here.

Hi, noob here.

Hi everyone. After reading the threads on this site for a while, I finally made myself a profile. I've had my 4runner for 8+ years, logged over 100K, and still love her! I have some cool mods and a few coming this week or the next (I'm replacing my saggy Daystar lift with an all OME lift/shocks). Here's a pic of my rig:

97 Runner SR5 3.4L 4x4<br />Lifted on 255s, dual ARB lockers, 4.88s, lots of armor and other stuff.

Re: Hi, noob here.

Coulda have sworn i've seen you on YotaTech
    Regardless, welcome to UltimateYota!
    Very nice looking truck and hope to see you on the trails some day! I'm down near temecula.
    I'm trying to get a cleghorn run for next Saturday if you'd be interested..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Nice rig, welcome to UY!!

Welcome to UY. There's lots of 3rd gen folks over here and a lot of info. Glad you made your way over here; you seem to know your stuff.
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Thanks guys. Scuba you're right, I'm on YT a lot. I recognize you and Okie81 from there. I followed your bed bob thread - nice work. How'd that turn out?

Man I would love to go on the cleghorn run, but I have Christmas parties out of town this and next weekend. I'd be down for the next one though. I live in Arrowhead so we do John Bull and Ballbuster runs a lot. I'll let you know about the next one!
    97 Runner SR5 3.4L 4x4<br />Lifted on 255s, dual ARB lockers, 4.88s, lots of armor and other stuff.

Welcome! I grew up up there. Beautiful!

Well have to do a run soon!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Nice to see so many locals and familiar people on here. Did you go to RIM Sean?

Quote Originally Posted by brian2sun
    Thanks guys. Scuba you're right, I'm on YT a lot. I recognize you and Okie81 from there. I followed your bed bob thread - nice work. How'd that turn out?

Man I would love to go on the cleghorn run, but I have Christmas parties out of town this and next weekend. I'd be down for the next one though. I live in Arrowhead so we do John Bull and Ballbuster runs a lot. I'll let you know about the next one!
    The bob came out oookay, could have been better and could have been worse..
    There's a gap or 2 inside the bed but it's not horrible...
    F it, Im pretty sure I want to flat bed it once it finally falls apart..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

nah we moved down the mountain to redlands when i was about 4 or 5. that was back in 91, rofl! we lived over in cedar glen on heliotrope (sp?)

still have a connection to that place though. feels like home, among other places of course. i think ill be spending alot more time up there this summer than i did the last few.

also, ill extend a wrench and invite you to come down to my driveway to install your new lift. let me know if you need it!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Dude, thanks Sean. That's awesome. I just might take you up on that since my driveway is covered in slush right now! The OMEs should be here tomorrow, but I'll have to see when I can set aside a couple hours to install. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Scuba, a FB would be sweet. I'm sure you've seen toyospearo's FB on YT, it looks really good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast