Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wheeling pics

Re: Winter Wheeling pics

Here you go! (finally) No serious action shots as the trail was just packed in by two of us, and there were too many downed trees to waste a lot of time goofing around with the little one bouncing around in the back seat. .

These are on the way back out..
    [img width=800 height=600]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4300984921_1f973340bd_b.jpg[/img]
    [img width=800 height=600]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2728/4301004069_b492aca954_b.jpg[/img]

Also, a requisite family in the snow shot. *See Keith, told you I'm getting back into shape
    [img width=694 height=800]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4301741314_851a368862_b.jpg[/img]

Very nice
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Come-awnn I can&#39;t be the only one still getting these shots!

[img width=800 height=600]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4051/4317472394_160994a9f0_b.jpg[/img]

Here are some pics from me:

The view Saturday morning out my front door, I love driving in snow but I have cleaning off the truck....

The story behind this pic, I am in my driveway, and the plow just went by so there is about 25" of snow at the end of the driveway now...
    My 33" are already a little over half way buried, so I need to gun it to get out.
    So I throw it in first and punch it and the truck goes.
    Well I get to the end of the drive way and just as I am passing though I am like "OH $#^%!!! I have to stop now and turn!!!" so dumb @$$ me hits the brakes and I go sliding into the trees across the road....
    Needless to say I call my mom to tell her when I got to work and she says to me "I saw your little stunt out the drive we and though, oh god he is going to wreck on his way to work"

In this pick I got lazy at work and didn&#39;t want to walk across the sheet of ice parking lot so I pulled up to the trash can to clean out the back of the truck from the garbage that I had lol!!!

I was smarter then the guy in the H3 but still disappointed in my overall venture into the snow pile, just to soft, and that&#39;s me hitting it in reverse at about 30 mph, great flex in the rear though.

And later once its done uploading, for just stupid @$$ stuff, I made a pathetic video, keep in mind, my rear is open and the locker motor is dead so it stays that way lol:

TrXuS M/T's rock in the snow!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by mastacox
    TrXuS M/T's rock in the snow!
    OMG YEAH!!
    I love these tires,
    Best thing since sliced bread lol!!
    I have full confidence again in rain and snow over my BFG ATs.

I'm jealous. I read Philly got 27" & Dulles Airport in DC recorded a record breaking 32" - I think we only got ~6"-8" again . At least I got to hit the mountain fireroads again (almost kept up with the group of snowmobiles I ran into) and I did help pull a Chevy truck out of a snow bank (he was plowing and got stuck pushing the blade into a pile)
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Yeah I would say we got about that here in Chadds Ford, Maybe a little more...
    That sucks Keith, where are you in PA or VA, I can't even tell anymore...

Still in PA . . . . although it's starting to look like the RV is gonna come out of mothballs and the 'runner will pull the trailer cross country again sometime this year (guess I better get started on the gears sometime soon)
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    Still in PA . . . . although it's starting to look like the RV is gonna come out of mothballs and the 'runner will pull the trailer cross country again sometime this year (guess I better get started on the gears sometime soon)
    Moving back to Cali again?
    so no house hear on the east?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast