Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see those Xmas presents !!

Let's see those Xmas presents !!

I was up wayyy to early.
    First thing I saw was my new 2001 yamaha 125

[img width=800 height=600]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/Sycosurfer150/DSCN1896.jpg[/img]

Other then that I got some boxers, and a promise to go to harbor freight to get a chop saw i've been needing for metal working projects..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Re: Let's see those Xmas presents !!

I will get some pictures up with my NEW CAMERA!!! once the battery is done charging.
    One of the presents is already hooked up to the truck, and its sooo cool!!!
    I would take a picture with my phone but the phone is kind of required for this particular thing to work ;-)

Honestly wasn't expecting what I got since I told my mom to only get me ONE item on my list....

Now I am off to see some family in Jersey, Merry Chirstmas Everyone!!!

You got a yamaha??? Blasphemy!!! Only one brand of bike is worth it-takeit back and go get yourself a Honda CR250!!!

Nah im kidding, its a good bike. Should get yourself some larger wheels tho. I got an alarm clock and a bed comforter I wanted lol. Everything else is on order: Battery tender, tools, hat I wanted.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    You got a yamaha??? Blasphemy!!! Only one brand of bike is worth it-takeit back and go get yourself a Honda CR250!!!

Nah im kidding, its a good bike. Should get yourself some larger wheels tho. I got an alarm clock and a bed comforter I wanted lol. Everything else is on order: Battery tender, tools, hat I wanted.
    LOL, It&#39;s a nice bike. Low hours and woman ridden all it&#39;s life. We got it from our neighbors and it was cheap. If I could have a honda I would, Trust me.
    Im hoping there&#39;s a way I can hook up an electric start, maybe that&#39;s too much work. But it took us 20 mins to get it started today.. PITA.

Here&#39;s the obligatory bike with the truck shot..
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/Sycosurfer150/DSCN1904.jpg[/img]
    Apparently all the gear is already payed for, so that&#39;s another thing I got..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

nice scuba! dont shoot your eye out kid.

after getting stuck in oregon with the parents, they realized my recovery gear needed to be beefed up. i bought a winch for my b-day so they got me a pullpal for x-mas. thanks mom and dad!!! should be here tuesday!!! weve been making a joke about it all day related to this commercial: Toys R Us - Rain Check

alexus got me a tomtom, a new digi cam, and the related accessories, and a new beard trimmer (haha, i dont remember the last time i trimmed it, i think it was may?)

we added a new addition to the family: bootsies, a 5 month old calico kitten. shes very loving and enjoys playing with our other cats, but doesnt like the dogs so much. something that will have to be worked out over the next few weeks/months. she sleeps with us every night, usually on our heads!

we all had a wonderful x-mas!

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Its a kick start and iirc a ttr is a 4 stroke.

Make sure the carbs adjusted and next time you give it a go I suggest you try and spray some starting fluid into the head before you start and replace plug if you can. You are hitting the throttle a few times before you kick I assume, right?

Could also run seafoam thru the gas tank. I do it like 4x a year on the quads.

My suzuki quad had issues kicking over, i swapped to a new plug and adjusted the carb and man it ran great and started first or second kick.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Hmm... pretty much all my good gifts I bought for myself... Stubbs sliders and a DVD player. We had a family gift stealing exchange, where everybody puts in a gift, we pull numbers and the gifts can be stolen twice, etc. I ended up getting the gloves and a tape measure that my dad put in the pot, just stuff they had laying around, everybody else went out and actually bought gifts. Oh well.
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

The kids, wife, and dog broke my PS2 a week before christmas, so santa was kind enough to drop off a PS3 with Legos Batman and Baja Edge of Control a week before christmas. It was elected my gift, even though it&#39;s really the family gift. Got Modern Warfare 2, a rubiks cube , and a quick pencil sketch of me wearing a new beanie (april is having a new beanie made for me but it isn&#39;t done yet, so she did a quick impressive pencil sketch,). I&#39;ll have to scan the pencil sketch as it is really good and funny at the same time. She&#39;s so good and did it in about 5 minutes from memory and not looking at a pic of me. So, it looks like me, but at the same time slightly off and looks like a police sketch would if I robbed a bank or something. PS3 rocks! Streaming netflix movies on it is an added bonus too!

I got April, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, some clothes, a plug in nightlight/scent warmer/and scents, and 19 pairs of funky socks! (she specifically asked for funky socks, and I found a really good deal on a 12 pair pack of socks from sockbroker.com so that&#39;s why she got so many ) Oh yeah, her stocking was full of office supply type stuff from staples (she loves that kind of stuff, it&#39;s dangerous to send her to Staples unattended ).

The kids got lots of toys and Adelaide cracked us up because she just reached her wall and didn&#39;t want to open anymore presents, so she still has a couple to open.

One of Jack&#39;s favorite gifts that we got him..... 4 1" wide rolls of masking tape! He was super stoked! He always steals our tape and is taping his toys/sticks/whatever together to make new inventions, so I told him that I was going to get him his own tape for xmas, and have been telling him that for months. We let him open one present on xmas eve, and he chose that box. April thought he would be dissapointed since he was only opening one gift. Nah, he was super excited!

Not excited to stop mid unwrapping for a photo op

Yay tape!

My parents surprised the hell out of us and got us a Sports Bundle Wii and Wii Play w/ extra remote. I think the kids are going to love that and I will too since they seem to have much better games for small kids to play.

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and have a safe new years.
    My signature

[EDIT]Weird, posted something for a different thread and it went here..[EDIT]

Well, for this thread, no pics yet, cool hand made pot holders and pillow cases for the house and tools, etc that needed to be take care of.

Birthday's tomorrow, so the loot is still rolling in.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    2, a rubiks cube
    Hahaha....nice! I finally did figure out the one we were working on in Yosemite. Buddy of mine showed me the trick to it, but now I forgot what it was.

My parents surprised the hell out of us and got us a Sports Bundle Wii and Wii Play w/ extra remote. I think the kids are going to love that and I will too since they seem to have much better games for small kids to play.

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and have a safe new years.
    Sweet! We got a Wii as well, and I went out and bought the new Mario for it. Going to get Mario Kart too maybe, and I would like to download some of the old games (Donkey Kong Country from SNES and Mario Kart from N64).
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast