Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gobi Stealth Rack is Installed

Gobi Stealth Rack is Installed

Thought I'd throw up a few pictures this system is great. Going snowboarding this weekend with a half day of wheeling so its going to get a real nice break in.

[img width=800 height=522]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/wtfniga/P1120064-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=497]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/wtfniga/P1120067-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=606]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/wtfniga/P1120071-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/wtfniga/P1120068.jpg[/img]

<br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

Re: Gobi Stealth Rack is Installed

I've been seeing these racks locally more and more. Looks good.

Need some lights up there now...and one in the back unless i missed it...

BTW: what brand tires u running? haha

**sarcasm, big stickers,lol!
    3GT4SCLT; need rear suspension stat!

Jrock, those look like BFG KM2s

The rack is sweet dude!
    Also curious, where did you get the rear ladder?
    Cause I am in def need of it lol!!!

I think the ladder is Gobi as well.

The ladder and the rack both look ridiculously awesome Weston!

YotaFun the ladder is made by Gobi as well, it's pretty neat looking.
    But I'm curious, can you open the rear hatch with the ladder attached on there?

Sweet set-up, next on my list - ladder and snorkel...

[Hi-Jack/] How did you get your ARB to match your body lift? [/End Hi-Jack]
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

Thanks guys, I spent some quality time with it yesterday and I can't even stress enough how stout this thing is. Out of the 6 mounting points (4 in channel lock, 2 front adhesive) I only locked the 4 in the channel, the front mounts are resting against the paint as I haven't removed the adhesive cover yet...after having a few stress tests I saw no reason to right now I'll do it when its warmer out.

The ladder has a completely integrated design and genius mounting design, it doesn't interfere with the hatch operation at all. Although after 10 years of abuse before the ladder the door shocks are getting weak.

Kregg, I took the mounting brackets off and plasma cut the extension, moved it up 2.5" and rewelded, also drilled an adjusted bolt hole for the lower one.
    <br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

im loving that rack! that might be my next roof rack after the surco finally gives up. AL racks just cant take the kind of abuse i dish out.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Can you point me in the direction of a thread that elaborates on how/where you cut? Thanks!
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast