Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gobi Stealth Rack is Installed

Re: Gobi Stealth Rack is Installed

<br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

Just Checked out Gobi,
    I think I know what I will be saving for next for the truck,
    That rack is sweet and so is the ladder

looks freakin sweet
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Dang now why did I have to read this thread....might have to get me one of those racks.... or make a copy of one...hehe

99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by jrock
    ..BTW: what brand tires u running? haha
    **sarcasm, big stickers,lol!
    **What shop on the East Coast rocks the most? *He's also rocking the ACC sticker on the right rear window.

What's the wind noise like?
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Just got back from snowboarding last night and man that rack got a workout, besides some damage to the fresh powdercoat its help up beautifully, I'll throw some pictures up once I figure out which ones Gobi wants.

Lance, I'm inclined to say the noise is very minimal but I only drove it for a few miles before putting the snowboards on and they've stayed up there since. I'll let you know today or tomorrow they're still up there now that I think about it.
    <br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

take my damn snowboard off the roof!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    Dang now why did I have to read this thread....might have to get me one of those racks.... or make a copy of one...hehe

id think about buying a bruce rack! for the price i could buy a tubing bender and tube and make my own!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerPKA
    ...I'm inclined to say the noise is very minimal but I only drove it for a few miles before putting the snowboards on and they've stayed up there since. I'll let you know today or tomorrow they're still up there now that I think about it.
    I've noticed an odd sound if the highback on your snowboard bindings is up, just a thought.
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast