Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Prayer Request

Hey Guys and Gals, I'd appreciate it if you all could say a prayer or keep my family in your thoughts this next week and especially tomorrow.

On Dec. 28th we found out that my mom has breast cancer and tomorrow she will be having a mastectomy and possibly her lymphnodes on that side removed as well. She will also have to have chemo and possibly radiation (all depends on what they find tomorrow in the lymphnodes and chest wall).

So far all things aren't doom and gloom as supposedly all the tests on the cancer are saying that it is a very treatable type of cancer and so far all scans are saying that it hasn't traveled to her lungs/bones/other breast/etc..., but I would really appreciate any prayers/special thoughts/etc.. for the fam.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    My signature

Re: Prayer Request

Prayers sent and will continue to be sent.

Alexus and I wish your family the very best through this difficult time. I've never had the pleasure of meeting your mother, but based on meeting you, your father, and your kids, she must be a wonderful mother, wife, and grandmother. i hope the surgery goes well, and if you need anything else chris, dont hesitate to ask!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Thanks Sean, I/we appreciate it. She is the nicest person ever and definately just got dealt a bad hand this past month, but we'll get through it, she's a strong lady (has to be to have put up with my dad, me, and my brother this long )

I may have to take you up on your offer, I might need you to go pick up some tires and hold them for me.
    My signature

Your mom and family are in our prayers.

Like Sean said, if you need anything at all, please let us know.

Prayers sent Chris. Keep us updated on how she is doing.

*Like you'd even have to ask..

Sent.

praying for you and your family! Keep your head up and give her all the support you can.
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

I'll be praying for you all!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Prayers Sent Dude!
    Be Positive and Strong!
    Smile and shower her your there, and your family at UY is thinking of her and your family!!!

sent,, I hope things go well, I wish the best for you and your family.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast