Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

Hi all - this is a thread to share where everybody is located. I know that location is provided when we all each read a thread and the poster's info is shown to the left, but I don't who is near me now as I have moved from VA up to CT. Could be a good way for the new people to meet some of the good guys (or gals) on here.

I want to know if there are any guys/gals on here from CT.

I am now living in Newtown, Connecticut
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

NJ, 1 hour east of philly.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Georgia, just outside (west) of the ATL.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I live in Fair Oaks, CA which is a small suburb of Sacramento.

Redlands, ca 65 miles due east of Los Angeles is home, but im currently residing near Cal Poly Pomona, about 25 miles due east of Los Angeles.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Temecula, Ca here. Smack dab in the middle between San Diego and Los Angeles. I have a crisis identity every now an again.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Jasper, Al. An hour North of the 'Ham
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

you gotta recruit some right coasters! its mainly socal people on here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    you gotta recruit some right coasters! its mainly socal people on here right now.
    No kidding. I'm ~1 hour north of Philly, soon to be . . . uh, not sure yet
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

The only popular wheeling is down south, and those guys usually stick true to there local boards, same with most of the NE guys here.

The NE I just think are too busy to do anything but eat, work, work on there junk, and sleep, I noticed the West coast is so much more chill to the east.

45 Min southwest of Philly

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast