Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

Tuscaloosa AL, UofA

Well, damn. Aint nobody in CT!
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

San Francisco.
    i don't know of any other UYers in the city.

There are quite a few actually. Most of them tend to hang out on the toyota120 forum, but they are on here for the pismo jamboree. mysticz, unionjack, etc...

You need to go to Roxies Market and Deli on Kirkham and 9th Ave. If Masa's there (mysticz), his 4runner is usually out there and he makes a damn good sandwich. Get their special on dutch crunch, it's awesome!
    My signature

I walked forty-seven miles of barbed wire, I got a cobra snake for a necktie
    A brand new house on the road side, and it's a-made out of rattlesnake hide
    Got a band new chimney put on top, and it's a-made out of human skull
    Come on take a little walk with me baby..

*Really thoh. I don't know what to put even now that I am somewhat stationary, but still am all over here and the 3 adjacent states for weeks at a time lately. Umm I guess the deciding factor would be cell phone prefix.. S.F. Bay Area.

Sunny San Diego California! There's some decent wheeling around here...

Living in Phoenix, AZ.

From Atascadero, CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Hi all - this is a thread to share where everybody is located. I know that location is provided when we all each read a thread and the poster's info is shown to the left, but I don't who is near me now as I have moved from VA up to CT. Could be a good way for the new people to meet some of the good guys (or gals) on here.

I want to know if there are any guys/gals on here from CT.

I am now living in Newtown, Connecticut
    I'm in Anaheim CA, and interested in wrenching on weekends with anyone interested.

Drop me a email at BEREC<REMOVE OBIVIOUS>ZKY1@SBCGLOBAL.NET

High Desert (Victorville) Ca. 3 hrs south of Vegas, 40 mins west of the Hammers, 30 min south of Calico well you should get the point

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tool Pimp
    High Desert (Victorville) Ca. 3 hrs south of Vegas, 40 mins west of the Hammers, 30 min south of Calico well you should get the point
    I hate you lol
    Lucky SOB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast