These are a custom set of 3/4" Hub-Centric wheel spacers designed to fit a 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner (and I suspect they will fit a 1996-2004 Tacoma as well). They are fabricated out of Aluminum 6061-T6, to high machine tolerances. I got these made for a member on here in anticipation of a purchase, but he hasn't been answering his PM's so they're up for grabs (he'll have to wait 2 weeks for another set if he wants one). These are exactly the same as the ones I have installed on my 4Runner, fabricated to the same prints. I'm asking $150 shipped UPS ground.

They do not include wheel studs or nuts, but I have provided the necessary information (including dimensions) for you to source them yourself. I have attached my short installation instructions document, which has a dimensioned diagram of the studs/nuts you will need before installation.

I have a legal waiver the purchaser will be required to sign and mail to me before the spacers are shipped. This is to cover my butt.

They look exactly like these, but as I stated you will need to source wheel studs and nuts: