Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Re: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Looks like they didn't extend the voting after all, there's no more "vote for me" button

*edit*
    just to keep the link at thte top of the page for you
    http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Well the site holding the contest has corrected my voting thingy....People can once go and continue to vote. I should have at least 4 more days of voting. So vote till June 4th now.

Thank you to all who have helped me to get where I'm at. Hopefully in 4 days we can say I'm on top! Currently sitting at 11,183.

bump
    as far as i can see he's in 2nd place and 1st place is no longer able to get votes since his video wasnt messed up like triggers.

heres how i see it...the current guy in first place dosnt need a truck. trigger definitely needs one and we can give him one with our votes

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042 <--Vote till June 4th. They had problems at the start of the contest and my video was not submitted on time.

Who woulda thought I would get this many votes. Mind you between all my forum posts and the online gaming community, this was possible. Just wait for the write up I can do if I win. Hopefully 2 write ups.

bump . . . BTW, where can you view the standings?

uh it wouldn't let me vote....

Navigator

still isnt letting me vote either...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

yep, must have shut down voting - - so how'd guy do? still can't figure out where to view the standings

Even if he only got 2nd, that's still a $1k gift certificate for Bass Pro Shops - hell, I'd see if Toyota Fiberglass would be willing to take that in trade for front and rear fiberglass 1/4 panels

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    yep, must have shut down voting - - so how'd guy do? still can't figure out where to view the standings

Even if he only got 2nd, that's still a $1k gift certificate for Bass Pro Shops - hell, I'd see if Toyota Fiberglass would be willing to take that in trade for front and rear fiberglass 1/4 panels
    im thinking you cant see the overall votes so people dont go "oh he has alot of votes, ill vote for him"
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Well now is the waiting game. I see they are having voting run right upto June 16th. This is gonna drive me crazy now. No word from anyone at the competition and from the sounds of it no one else has either. So please everyone be patient I'm not going anywhere.

Thx to all who voted! The suport from you guys is overwhelming. Hopefully we can wheel sometime! I'll be on torrow to chat, having migraines sucks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234