Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG What Did I Do???

OMG What Did I Do???

Steve don't say a word!!

Let the questions and guesses fly!
    I will have vid of what I did later....

Re: OMG What Did I Do???

epic fail.

im going to say you grenaded the front diff.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    epic fail.

im going to say you grenaded the front diff.
    Sean, why did you have to spoil my fun, you know there are some one here that don't have my FACEBOOK account!

I will have full story later, right now i am so physically and emotionally drained that I just am going to go crawl in a deep dark hole for a while

haha i didnt even look at facebook!!! i havent signed on in days!

well, both your wheels are still connected, the front isnt bashed in (coughLANCEcough) and its still rolling on the rear tires. only thing i can think of is a blown front diff.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

alright smart@$$

yeah she wont do over 25 without going click click click click click BANG *screeching front tires*

*His front driveshaft's sitting there too??

I was gonna put "Pissed off the G/F and packing up your stuff?" but that's a raw deal for anyone.

Yea sucks, he told me over aim and im like "you broke something did you" before he even came out with it.

Ill make you feel better a bit Avy: Friends and I drove 2 hours to ride atv's, one of them got literally 1/4 mile onto this horrible rocky trail we went on, it stalled and wouldnt turn over again period and sounded like something let go. Worst is he bought it used 3 months ago..

So yea, at least you know wtf it is.

I can say tho I totally relate-where I am now with my vibration is cause of offroading and one of the main reasons when I finally can get a new vehicle Im not going offroading besides fireroads..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Dude . . . that socks. I'm guessing that's Ohio? If you need help with anything, let me know (hint: I travel alot if you find parts that are too far for you to drive - NorVA, Pitt, etc) Think you'll get 'er back together for EC4RJ? If not, I'll have a seat open . . . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

i wouldnt be surprised if you broke the front diff, get under that thing and figure it out!
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    Think you'll get 'er back together for EC4RJ? If not, I'll have a seat open . . . .
    Sorry to go off topic here, but when and where is EC4RJ?
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast