Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: THE SLACKER THREAD

Re: THE SLACKER THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike

Holy paint.
    Only yours is cleaner

Ok guys im not talking about the projects you need money for! Only the ones that you have to do and all you need to do is get off your butt and do it! I finished the sr5 gauges last night only to realize that the check engine light bulb is blown now i have to tear it down again it will be finished tonight now
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I've been to lazy to finish my rear cage and install the harnesses. All the tube is hanging in the garage with extension cords hanging on them

hahah this thread was made for me. got 2 4runners and both need work/mods YAY!

my lists are so long and im to much of a slacker to post it all up! but mainly i need to finish the rear chop i started, remove and add leafs to get proper flex and ride height, new u bolts, replace t case output shaft seal, remove cases and reseal them, buy and install a real crossmember, weld on diff armor that i cant find, block off rusty rear heater lines, clean and hope that the iac will fix my high idle, remove rear diff for solid pinion spacer install.....ok now im lost
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

tool pimp tony and 2000 5spd deserve massive virtual floggings.....As do I
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

4Runner:
    Make it 4wd again (Currently sits pre-runner right now.....)
    Fix rear tire carrier
    Install HIDs
    Install Carpet
    Install rear panels
    Install OBA
    Install All-Pro UCAs

Life stuff:
    Clean out my room,
    sell and give away stuff I don't need
    Add to tool collection and look for a job
    hopefully wake up from the nightmare of a life I have going on hehe

[img width=800 height=600]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/wifesaysimadumbass/P5130069.jpg?t=1273802648[/img]
    ha ha bitches 1 down 45,678 to go
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

For the 4runner
    -bleed the brakes after replacing my LSPV with a manual LSPV
    -change my engine oil
    -redo my tint on my back window, it got cut up on my last campout
    -start my second half door, I've had the first one finished for the last 3 weeks
    -install new battery terminals
    -replace lower radiator hose

For my civic
    -install boost gauge and gauge cluster
    -rebuild turbo
    -finish tuning
    -valve cover gasket
    -make an intake
    -install my larger DSM 450cc/min injectors

Around the house
    -install new front door
    -Mow front and back yards

Ugh, so much to do...

oh and i forgot, fix my fuel tank skid or make a new one. probably fix the one i have for now until i can spend some time on a new one.

most of those projects i already have the materials for, but no time
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

three days and two slacker projects done. Got my air horns installed!!!! I ripped open the pack and couldn't wait to try out the horns and then they sat on a shelf for about a year.... NOT ANYMORE!!!! I cant wait till Marc gets nervous on a obstacle and right when it starts to get scary HHHHHHOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast