Thread: New /here/, not to yota forums

New /here/, not to yota forums

so i was at a lego convention and noticed a guy with a shirt with "ultimateyota.com" stamped on the front. i asked him, and he suggested i come over here and check you guys out. so, hi.

(this one always makes me laugh)

.--Ian<br />.<br />.red 93 pu 22re 5sp ext cab 4x4, 171k and rising<br />.<br />.[also on yotatech.com, same name]

Re: New /here/, not to yota forums

welcome irab88, good to have you here. as always, post up a pic of your truck and details.

bob

Navigator

welcome! just curious, who was it that referred u?

and as always...

- Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

I'm a newbie too! All around - I mean, I'm pretty new to Yota's too so ya.. anyhow, hi! Great way to find the forum.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

i couldn&#39;t hear the guy&#39;s name, the convention was way too loud. i&#39;ll see if i can find him again today.

as for a picture, i tried uploading one as my avatar, but it doesn&#39;t show up

here be my rig:

.--Ian<br />.<br />.red 93 pu 22re 5sp ext cab 4x4, 171k and rising<br />.<br />.[also on yotatech.com, same name]

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    welcome! just curious, who was it that referred u?

and as always...

i have money on it being dan. but who knows! at least the word is getting out!

welcome to the site!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    i have money on it being dan. but who knows! at least the word is getting out!
    if by dan you mean daniel martz, then yes. saw him today.

That would be the Dan then!
    lol, there are a few east coast guys that linger here, most of the members are west coast based though :-P

yeah, i know. i hear about a lot of events that go on, but then i see that they're 3,000 miles away. >sigh<

hahahaha...yup, it was me.

I actually wore the UY Pismo shirt during both days of the LEGO convention. It was stinky on the 2nd day, but so was my "clean" shirt that I had packed. I figured a stinky Pismo UY shirt was better than any other stinky shirt.

Anyways, good to see you here Ian!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD