Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

It was a blast as always, thanks to the people who set it up. Left my house a little too late and missed out on the group photoshoot . Might have to chop me in there now . I was hoping to stick around till night fall but things came up and had to head out early. It was a pretty hot day and these are what I managaed to get.

Basecamp from afar

Closer shot
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

Re: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

I'm getting errors when I'm trying to put it all in one post, so heres the rest.

A nice tacoma

This was off the side of basecamp....was heading in and got stopped by another vehicle heading out. I wasn't the only one that got up in this spot.

Getting pulled out

Roaming around

Came across a gps challenge

Found a good size bowl to play around in

Looks to me like you didn't air down nearly enough. You should be running around 8-10 psi in super-soft sand like that (and this explains why you got stuck in that one picture).

Looks like fun!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Brian, I say We go out there next year.
    There are no Anthracite Metallic 3rd Gen 4Runners out there!

Hahha...yea. Got lazy, tire psi was at 30.....I later dropped it down to 25.

Yikes!?!?
    Just 25?
    I run 15 when I hit rock trials and mud....

LOL yeah 30 is way too high, I too go around 15-18 for "standard" off road, 9 for dunes like Glamis/Pismo.

Noobs!!!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Had a great time, thanks to all the organizers and sponsors. I'll post up pics soon. Sean did a nice demo of a pull-pal, it definitely came in handy out there yanking a 2wd tacoma.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

I'll put up photos sometime in the next few days hopefully. It was a fun time!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

It was great seeing a lot of old faces and a lot of new ones. A huge thanks to Lance, Chris and the rest of the event staff for organizing this. This whole trip was absolutely amazing. I'll post pictures and video in the upcoming week. I'm EXHAUSTED.

2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast