Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

Re: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

Congratulations Sean!
    That is and awesome reward you def deserve!

2010 8th Annual 4Runner Jamboree!

Here's my pictures from the 2010 8th Annual 4Runner Jamboree

The link:
    http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...Beach/?start=0

If anyone wants to add me via Facebook, Heres my link. I added all the pictures here to my facebook and would like to tag everybody and what not.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/MKassube

My Review:
    First time going, I'm gonna have to say I was all smiles. I knew what was planned and what not, but it was beyond my expectations. Had an amazing time, finally met some long time YT/UY/TTORA members and what not. Won a couple things at the raffle. I even accidentally jumped my truck off a 4-6 foot cliff/hill and safely landed it. the fender couldn't exactly handle stuffing a 33x10.50 with no lift, so the bolts broke on it. but all in all, had a great time. the GPS challenge was banging, even though I didn't understand the outcome of it? lol went down some pretty crazy mountain sides. got some good pictures and attended every event scheduled! I'll definitely be more prepared for the next years event ( this year was prepared for more of a 1st time for everything ) and I believe that this time around definitely made of my mind as far as SAS/LT, especially after seeing PismoJoe launch his Toyota a 10+ feet through the air. I had a few issues with being 4.10s and 33s ( bogged down at the top of the hills ) but I just gave it more gas and it worked out. Maybe if funds are good, I'll have LT by the next year rolls around. but besides all that, Tons of fun, Barely any carnage. Definitely attending next year :banger:

Pictures:

Camp:

Photo Shoot:

Scuba:
    You had a couple unsafe for Yotatech pictures and I can't get anymore infractions, so you can grab them off the link. lol

PismoJoe:

Slosurfer:

Chris getting everybody set for the photo shoot:

Random Pictures:

Stockwell approves:

Stuck Pictures:

1992 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0 V6 5 Speed - It's Modified.

i should also add:

i didnt get stuck to the point of needing assistance ONCE!!! well except on purpose! when we came in i got bogged down in that soft sand next to camp with the trailer, but a bit of reverse and airing down solved that. the pull pal took care of the rest.

speaking of which, that pull pal seriously kicks ass! i was so amazed at how well that thing worked!

for the guys i talked to about the bumper, PM me and we will talk.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Congrats Sean, thats a sick rig you got there! Nice pics Michael, thanks for the posting them up!
    02 Tacoma <br />86 4Runner

Whats this I spy?
    Is that an Anthracite Metallic 4Runner?

haha i was one of those guys... I'd like one but shipping would kill me! unless you brought it to the jamboree next year?
    1992 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0 V6 5 Speed - It&#39;s Modified.

Thanks for putting on a great event guys! Was great to meet folks and drive on the dunes for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Whats this I spy?
    Is that an Anthracite Metallic 4Runner?
    he's not a part of this forum. But he's on YT.

he needs to become a member here :-P

Lol talk to him about it... he's stockwell45 on YT

Here's a video of me smashing 1st gear. you can hear me hit 2nd at the end, but it just bogs... 33x10.50 and 4.10s is not a good combination for sand...

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...t=MOV01397.mp4

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast