Thread: suggestions for a 2010 Highlander

suggestions for a 2010 Highlander

Its been a while and i am glad to see this site still up and going well. With our latest family addition i finally had a case for getting rid of my wife acura TL. POS to say the least... The new Highlander campaign "Just because your a parent doesnt mean you have to be lame" hooked the wife and we just got home with a 2010 Highlander SE. What would you guys suggest i get for it. This is her christmas gift (for the next 5 years) and i wanted to get some opinions. We have 1 month old and a 2 1/2 year old. Ideas would be great!
    Thanks guys!
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Re: suggestions for a 2010 Highlander

with those ages of kids, get her a day at the spa by herself!

Congrats on the new car!

If you really want to get her something for the highlander. Get her seat covers. I'm kicking myself for not getting seat covers for at least the back seats of our tacoma when we got it. Those kids have destroyed those seats LOL
    My signature

Seat covers... Privacy glass between the front and rear seats like in a limo.. for when the kids are older and obnoxious... I can't really think of anything. I guess you couldn't go wrong with a good set of floor mats to keep the carpets clean as well.

any opinions on husky or weather tech liners?
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Navigator

if i remember correctly, both of those are good brands
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

i have the husky, i love them. if you live where it rains alot, or you see alot of mud and dirt (i dont think your highlander will see that) they are great.

i have heard good things about the weather tech floor mats, but no personal experience. they look like they would hold water better than my huskys, but im sure that has alot to do with the individual fit in a vehicle.

i think between the two, i would choose the weather techs for a vehicle like that. the universal ones will be going in my VW, and ill get a fitted set for the rainy months for our next family car. the huskys are nice in the 4runner because they are really easy to sweep with a small brush and dust pan (like what you use for tents), but dont hold much liquid water away from the sills. most of what we see here is nice, clean rain, and not much mud or that type of thing.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I have had a lot of cars come in with the weather tech mats, they are form fitted to the specific vehicle, very durable, and pretty light wait, color match possible too

thanks for the advice. I went with the husky mats up front and in the back. They were cheaper than the weather tech. I know the weather tech is a good product but i mainly need to catch falling juice boxes and snack mix. Think i might get the weather techs for the 4runner

you will be very happy with the husky liners. i need to get the rear seat and cargo area mats for mine.

oh, and.....

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.