Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 2011

Biggest Loser 2011

So, I've decided to quit being a fatass and went ahead and joined WeightWatchers Online Program for men. My mom had huge success with the weightwatchers program and recently my wife joined and has been doing awesome with it. They both go to the meetings, but the meetings times do not work very well with my work schedule, so I'm just going to try the online program.

I was going to start at the 1st of the year, so I didn't have to worry about the holiday dinners, but I decided to start now and at least I'll hold myself in check the rest of the time and not really worry about it for the holiday dinners. Also, I'm hoping that keeping myself in check during meals and everything will still allow me to enjoy my beer.

Anyone else planning on starting a diet or workout program in the upcoming year? Maybe we can help each other keep accountability? Go ahead and post up your thoughts/goals etc... and we can keep this thread going and hopefully get a little healthier this next year. Even if you plan to start at the first of the year, go ahead and post up. I could always keep this first post updated with our starting/goal/current weights. So the goal is to reach the target weight and check in at least once per month for 1 year afterwords.

I'm just starting now, so that I don't feel as bad when I pig out on prime rib roast and mashed potatoes at christmas dinner.

My signature

Re: Biggest Loser Winter 2010/2011

This post will be for keeping an updated account of our progress from week to week. I can add people's info as they joing and update it as they post up week to week

Remember...
    So the goal is not only to reach the target weight, but to maintain that weight and check in at least once per month for 1 year afterwords.

Username: slosurfer
    Starting Date: 12/17/10
    Starting Weight: 206.5
    Goal Weight: 179 02/21/11 new goal weight 170 new goal weight 165
    Current Weight: 164.2 05/17/12

Username: dhc6twinotter
    Starting Date: 12/23/2010
    Starting Weight: 245
    Goal Weight: 210
    Current Weight: 245

Username: Robinhood4x4
    Starting Date: 12/19/10
    Starting Weight 165 lbs
    Goal = 155-160 or loose the gut.
    Current Weight: 155 04/19/11

Username: some_odd_girl
    Starting Date: 12/19/10
    Starting weight: around 160
    Goal: 140
    Current weight: around 160

Username: Yotafun
    Starting Date: Sunday Jan 2, 2011
    Starting Weight: 200lbs
    Goal Weight: 175lb
    Current Weight: 198lbs give or take a few for clothing hillbill

Username: Seanz0rz
    Starting Date: 12/01/2010
    Starting Weight: 200
    Goal Weight: 160
    Current Weight: 195

Username: 04 Rocko Taco
    Starting Date: 1/1/11
    Starting Weight: 266 02/02/11
    Goal Weight: TBA (probably around 220)
    Current Weight: 255 02/08/11

Username: gilby4runner
    Starting Weight: 236
    Goal Weight: 190
    Current Weight: 227 01/31/11

Username:Crinale
    Starting date: 02/11/11
    Starting weight: 245lbs
    Goal weight: 210lbs
    Current Weight: 225 04/10/11
    more important goal: To drastically increase my cardiovascular health and stamina by April 30th, as i lose my breath way too quickly, and my heart rate rises too much.

My signature

12/17/10 Starting weight 206.5
    Goal weight 179 (this may change, but I had to pick something)

Basically at this point, it's all going to be with portion control and eating smart using the Weightwatchers online program and trying to get some exercise in here and there. With the kids and being self employed in construction, it is really hard to find time/$$/energy to do an exercise program. I do plan on doing more active stuff, but I don't really have a program or anything that I plan to follow yet. Although, the more active stuff I do during the week, the more "points" I get and therefore more beer I can drink on the weekends haha.

My weigh in day/ beginning of tracking my weeks for the program are on Mondays, so I plan to post my weight and how I did every monday or sunday night.
    My signature

Based on the lack of responses, you must be the only fatass here!

Actually, I'm trying to lose about 5-10 pounds to get rid of a gut that I've had ever since 6th grade. I've been eating healthier and with the end of summer, I'm trying to get out and mountain bike regularly. Later on, I'll come back and edit this post with my weight.

Edit:

Current = 165 lbs
    Goal = 155-160 or loose the gut.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    Based on the lack of responses, you must be the only fatass here!
    That's what I was thinking! Bunch of skinny bitches here!
    My signature

Welllll I'd actually like to lose some weight but am having a hard time getting motivated to do so. Part of the problem is getting motivated to go to the gym and part of it is not spending the money to eat healthy. And being busy. I actually think I've lost a bit lately but I don't have a scale so idk.

And I know girls aren't supposed to do this, but it's ok, I actually have a fairly healthy body image

Starting weight: around 160
    Goal: 140
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

I guess I'll join up. I need to lose some weight. Kinda hard with the way my schedule is, but maybe competing with you all will help.

Username: dhc6twinotter
    Starting Weight: 245
    Goal Weight: 210
    Current Weight: 245

Ultimately, I'd like to get down around 180-185, but I think 210 is a good goal for now. We'll see how this goes.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Cool, I got you guys added up above! Good luck and hopefully we can all get a little healthier this upcoming year.

I picked my weeks to start on Mondays, so I had to weigh myself again last night so that I could enter it today. Yesterday I was 204.5, I doubt 2 days on a diet did that, probably more to do with the massive ..... I took... Next week will really tell if this is working at all, although christmas dinner may throw a wrench in that haha, I'm just hopeing to not gain.
    My signature

I going to jump in on this as well.
    The only cloths I fit into now are my work cloths....

Username: Yotafun
    Starting Date: Sunday Jan 2, 2011
    Starting Weight: 200lbs
    Goal Weight: 175lb
    Current Weight: 198lbs give or take a few for clothing hillbill

I really need to get a hold of myself,
    with family health issues, I want to beat the odds!

...I don't have a scale with which to way myself every week. Well, in the school gym. Maybe that will give me a reason to go to the gym more. :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast