Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 2011

Re: Biggest Loser Winter 2010/2011

Now that my birthday is over, I'm cutting back on sweets again! And spring break is coming up, so I'll be hitting the gym. Finally.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

weighed in at 170.7 this morning (gained .5 lbs.)

Kind of bummed because it's the first time I've gained since I started this diet, but honestly I think it's mainly carried water weight from this weekend (earlier this week I was 168.5) but I did have a bit of beer and stuff this weekend. Overall for the week, I was still well below my diet's allowed "points" so I'm sure I'll catch up next week.

Also, now that I'm around 170, I'm reevaluating my weight goal again and will probably change it to 165 and reevaluate again at that point.

I hope you all are doing good on your journey to be healthier this year.
    My signature

mmmm taco salad, it's salad, so it must be good for you, but its tasty like a taco! mmmm 12000 calories of fun!

Real Men of Genius - Mr. Taco Salad Inventor

in reality, ive lost no weight this winter. however, i did keep myself from gaining any, so i suppose that is good. hopefully next quarter will be a bit less stressful, and i will have a little more free time to go out and exercise.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm with Sean - I haven't lost any, but I haven't gained. Considering over my birthday I ate a lot of sweets and drank a lot of drink, that's a good thing.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

I haven't started to even try yet.
    This year has been super crazy so far.
    I am on a roller-coaster right now, every week I can tell I have either lost or gained some.

Hopefully by the time May rolls around I can start to focus on it.

I didn't want to chime in here as many times as I've read the thread for fear of letting myself down because I am hurt and had gained back the weight I lost during athletics plus a little more. I simply cannot work out to any extent until I get some mri's done so see how much damage has been done to my back.

FWIW I am back down from 245 to 215-217 and trying to keep it off as best possible. Thanks for the inspiration guys, I am still trying to hit 201. (5'8" tall, ex-footballer physique w/ a gut.) All from a dramatic appetite/intake change and trying to walk as best possible while sort-of doing the jog-walk actions, but not the speed or finesse. If it hurts I stop, plain and simple.

No worries dude. Good luck man, for what it's worth, April and I have lost all our weight through a diet change alone. I still need to get some activities/work outs going to tone up though
    My signature

Navigator

a little bit of news.. weighed in a 229.5 day before yesterday.. but im really doing well on my cardio! i did a 23 mile bike ride yesterday and my legs werent sore after about 30 mins off the bike! not even today. I can feel my lung capacity growing, and my "rest" breaks during workouts are taking much less time to be ready to go again.

oh and i havent really changed my diet either (other than cutting way back on soda) still too many sweets and plenty of alcohol.. (which i'll have plenty of this weekend )

I am officially signed up for the Triathlon April 30th. its gonna be a 1/4mi swim, 17.9mi bike, and 5k run (3.1ish miles). I can do this
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Kevin, I updated yours. Keep up the good work

I weighed in at 166.7 today and set a new goal of 165 and I'll reevaluate it all then.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Alright, so im a bit late, but I think im gonna get in on this. My friend Collin has convinced me to train for a triathlon with him, which will be a great exercise program.
    That's great, what tri are you doing?
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast