Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems my signature "offended" someone

Seems my signature "offended" someone

serioulsy, someone on another toyota forum was complaining about my signature

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

let me know if it is, offensive, or it hurts your feelings
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Seems my signature "offended" someone

I Don't See Anything Wrong With It.

Freedom of Religion
    Freedom of Speech

might be a little preachy or tacky but not offensive. what forum? i mean most of the other forums are pretty rude/crude

I like it! I've heard it before and have always liked it. Where they a Jesus freak offended that you included someone else alongside Him, or someone that was offended you included Jesus?
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

LOL..here you go Ric, reply with "(Insert Complainer's Name Here)What, your respect for both died along with your sensibility and respect for others beliefs?" and wait for the flames to get bigger.

YotaFun,
    I totally agree.

troyboy162,
    it could be a little, maybe,, toyota120.

some_odd_girl,
    I have no idea, just a very thin skinned baby, lol

NorCalBorn,
    lol, that would be funny, I think Im going to just leave it, and/or deactived my account on that forum,,, they are the type, if you dont have a radflo from overland warehouse, you have junk, they seriously dont like it when someone posts up another suspension company, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

maybe this is because im a product of the 1990's. but i just dont care enough to get offended about anything.

people who do have too much time on their hands, and take themselves entirely too seriously.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Freedom of Religion
    Freedom of Speech
    But keep in mind that the constitution only tells the government what it can't do and it does not apply to private entities. The constitution has nothing to do with things posted on a non-gov owned forum, other than it has become standard practice for society to loosely follow the first few sentences of the first few amendments.

Not that I have a problem with Ric's sig, I'm just pointing this out.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

I don't see how it is offensive?
    Both of them are true IMO. If the truth hurts, SUCK IT.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I like the signature and see nothing wrong with it.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast