Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seems my signature "offended" someone

Re: Seems my signature "offended" someone

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    I don't see how it is offensive?
    Both of them are true IMO. If the truth hurts, SUCK IT.
    I second this....
    1990 v6 4runner
    Engine: Chevy 4.3 Vortec/Edelbrock Performer Intake & Carburetor
    Front: Trail Gear 3in. Lift Leafs / Bilstein Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Rear: Chevy 63in. Leafs / 3in. blocks / OME Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Tires: 35 x 12.50 x 15

Agreed Steve,
    but everyone is free to also express there own opinion on the internet,
    the WORLD WIDE WEB.

This person that thinks it is offensive should just deal with it.
    Unless it is directed straight at them, there should be no need for it to bother them.

Sean I am with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Unless it is directed straight at them, there should be no need for it to bother them.
    I have sigs and avatars disabled in my settings... I find it very effective! Maybe the gentleman should do the same for his account since he is easily offended.

I'm too lazy to search through forums..someone please cough up the link? I want to go play.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    I'm too lazy to search through forums..someone please cough up the link? I want to go play.
    No, no links and no forum wars. UY gets along with the 120 guys and we don't want any bridges burned.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

most people really dont care, what someones sig says, unless it points someone out by name and is mean about it, hell I dont care what anyones sig say, but you know how some people get lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

First, keep the sig line, Ric. I had the same one for a while a couple years ago. You don't have anything inappropriate in it, and therefore no harm done.

Second, no BS-ing between UY and another forum. You're grown men. If you want to be treated like it, then we expect you to act like it. Act childish and you'll get a "time out" like a child. Enough said.

Carry on!
    -andy

EDIT:Got a polite warning [ie: ] in the forum my post link was about as well as what Robinhood4x4 said in his reply below. I agree in a way that we're being childish and lame ourselves in acting in a similar manner./EDIT

[Short Version]Ric don't get all down or drop a board b/c of that sort of crap because IMHO with you in here it isn't just you personally, I am thinking people get cooped up b/c of the weather and drink and smoke the wrong stuff or too much and lash out b/c of personal insecuruties due to lack of motivation and sheer boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    First, keep the sig line, Ric. I had the same one for a while a couple years ago. You don't have anything inappropriate in it, and therefore no harm done.

Second, no BS-ing between UY and another forum. You're grown men. If you want to be treated like it, then we expect you to act like it. Act childish and you'll get a "time out" like a child. Enough said.

Carry on!
    I havent been to that other forum since then, Im sure the almighty probley has already benned me, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Absolutely agree.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast